Oakdale Elementary 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Oakdale Elementary has alot of heart, my granchildren love it. Teachers and staff have always been open and freindly. When the school seen something that may be an deterent for learning, there was a meeting and more that one person from the school showed up for support, to ask how can we help. When I drop of my granchildren or visit the school, there are freindly smiling faces that I see-showing me the right people are here and enjoying their job with our precious children. Over all a great school, very happy with it. One thing to impove is the crosswalk to the school, sometimes the gate is locked and children have to walk around through the parking lot when crossing with the crossing gaurd.

Oakdale Elementary 1

Posted September 30, 2013
This school is terrible. The new principle lacks leadership and is oblivious to what goes on around her, nothing ever gets done. A lot of talking is done but no results. The staff have been rude and unprofessional on several occasions and I have witnessed teachers speaking to the students very rudely. PARENTS, if your children attend this school watch them closely and become active in the school. I have never experienced anything like this at a school and I hope I never will again.

Oakdale Elementary 5

Posted January 10, 2011
This is a wonderful school both my children attended school there all 6 years and it is wonderful the staff is welcoming and as soon as you walk in you feel great! its a homey feeling that every child deserves. Plus there criteria is wonderful!

Oakdale Elementary 3

Posted September 01, 2010
Enjoyed my visit! I think the assistant teacher had room for improvement, though. The office staff were friendly and made me feel welcomed.

Oakdale Elementary 3

Posted May 19, 2007

Oakdale Elementary
1825 Oakdale Road, Charlotte, NC  28206
Last modified Oakdale Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakdale Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.