Charlotte, NC

Lebanon Road Elementary 4

Posted March 08, 2015
My kids have been at Lebanon road since 2010. My wife and I have been happy with the staff. Every teacher in this school knows who our kids are. The teachers seem to be on top of what areas are good and what areas need some work for each student. The new principal seems to be taking this school in the right direction and we've been enjoying the various activities now implemented for students and their families to enjoy.

Posted May 07, 2010
I do love Lebanon Road Elementary School. I have come in contact with some of the most amazingly dedicated teachers and a group of hard working, polite students.

Posted March 20, 2009
I love this school and their dedication to their students. Mrs. Vardell has always been there for the students. Mr. Miller and Ms. Cleveland have been supportive with my oldest son and his difficulties in school and beyond. They helped our family through some difficult situations. ASEP at the school is fantastic as well. Adminstrative staff is always knowledgable and helpful. I wish all school is CMS were like this school

Posted August 23, 2008
Lebanon Road has a very dedicated and hard working staff. They truly care about the students.

Posted August 05, 2008
We moved from florida in march '07, his birthday is the 4th of september. So he entered the '07 school year with no pre-k behind him. His teachers helped him throughout the year and brought him from the bottom of his class to the top, he even won the kindergarten character award. I appreciate what is teachers have done for him, good communication with parents. A hidden jewel in cms

Posted February 01, 2008
this is a great school i would rate it #1 school in cms

Posted November 29, 2007
I just moved from Florida and was a little concerned about the school system here. After a couple of months I am very pleased with the faculty work and commitment. They challenge my son everyday with new techniques and motivation. I also love the diversity on the student body allowing the children to learn about different cultures around the world.

7300 Lebanon Road, Charlotte, NC  28227
Last modified Lebanon Road Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lebanon Road Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top