Lebanon Road Elementary 0

Posted May 07, 2010
I do love Lebanon Road Elementary School. I have come in contact with some of the most amazingly dedicated teachers and a group of hard working, polite students.

Posted March 20, 2009
I love this school and their dedication to their students. Mrs. Vardell has always been there for the students. Mr. Miller and Ms. Cleveland have been supportive with my oldest son and his difficulties in school and beyond. They helped our family through some difficult situations. ASEP at the school is fantastic as well. Adminstrative staff is always knowledgable and helpful. I wish all school is CMS were like this school

Lebanon Road Elementary 1

Posted January 04, 2009

Lebanon Road Elementary 0

Posted August 23, 2008
Lebanon Road has a very dedicated and hard working staff. They truly care about the students.

Posted August 05, 2008
We moved from florida in march '07, his birthday is the 4th of september. So he entered the '07 school year with no pre-k behind him. His teachers helped him throughout the year and brought him from the bottom of his class to the top, he even won the kindergarten character award. I appreciate what is teachers have done for him, good communication with parents. A hidden jewel in cms

Posted February 01, 2008
this is a great school i would rate it #1 school in cms

Posted November 29, 2007
I just moved from Florida and was a little concerned about the school system here. After a couple of months I am very pleased with the faculty work and commitment. They challenge my son everyday with new techniques and motivation. I also love the diversity on the student body allowing the children to learn about different cultures around the world.

Lebanon Road Elementary 4

Posted June 07, 2003

Lebanon Road Elementary
7300 Lebanon Road, Charlotte, NC  28227
Last modified Lebanon Road Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lebanon Road Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.