Bad
Good

Mr. Ellis is my daughter's second grade teacher and he's wonderful with the children. My daughter seems to like his personal style of teaching so if she's happy, I'm happy.

Dedicated staff, great communication, teachers are great at their jobs. The front office staff is amazing as well.

My kids have been at Lebanon road since 2010. My wife and I have been happy with the staff. Every teacher in this school knows who our kids are. The teachers seem to be on top of what areas are good and what areas need some work for each student. The new principal seems to be taking this school in the right direction and we've been enjoying the various activities now implemented for students and their families to enjoy.

I do love Lebanon Road Elementary School. I have come in contact with some of the most amazingly dedicated teachers and a group of hard working, polite students.

I love this school and their dedication to their students. Mrs. Vardell has always been there for the students. Mr. Miller and Ms. Cleveland have been supportive with my oldest son and his difficulties in school and beyond. They helped our family through some difficult situations. ASEP at the school is fantastic as well. Adminstrative staff is always knowledgable and helpful. I wish all school is CMS were like this school

Lebanon Road has a very dedicated and hard working staff. They truly care about the students.

We moved from florida in march '07, his birthday is the 4th of september. So he entered the '07 school year with no pre-k behind him. His teachers helped him throughout the year and brought him from the bottom of his class to the top, he even won the kindergarten character award. I appreciate what is teachers have done for him, good communication with parents. A hidden jewel in cms

this is a great school i would rate it #1 school in cms

I just moved from Florida and was a little concerned about the school system here. After a couple of months I am very pleased with the faculty work and commitment. They challenge my son everyday with new techniques and motivation. I also love the diversity on the student body allowing the children to learn about different cultures around the world.

Last modified Lebanon Road Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.