Durham, NC
Before care: Yes

Posted September 29, 2014
Going to Liberty was a great experience. We are all like a family there and everyone knows everyone. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a safe, loving, and Christian-like environment for your child.

Posted March 13, 2012
Awesome but not perfect!!! The staff has never said they were. The love Jesus, fear God and listen to the Holy Spirit to guide them. The eternal soul unto salvation is the number one priority at Liberty and that the students find what God wants them to do. Just think they built the gym and school before they did the church. I graduated in 1989 and now my kids are there. I mentor and coach sports in the public schools and it breaks my heart about the life that some of the kids have and what they have to go through day to day .I pray for the public school system but if I have to scrub bathroom floors with my tooth brush my kids will attend Liberty. I know that both my children are saved and are seeking God's will.So if you call this out of touch with reality then so be it! I thank Almight God Himself for Liberty Christian School,Teachers and Administration! I pray that God puts a hedge around them, protect them and bless them! I almost forgot that to them it is a ministry not a job. They make little to no money for what they do. If you have an issue go to them respectfully and talk to them and don't gossip,run down the school and hinder God's work! GO PATRIOTS!!! Go Patriots!!!

Posted November 23, 2009
I am a parent at Liberty Christian School. I have a son in 4th grade and he loves this school and the staff. We enjoy being a part of such a special place.

Liberty Christian School 4

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted May 01, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted February 08, 2009
I absolutely do not recommend this school for any child or teenager!

Posted July 21, 2008
My daughter is going into the 4th grade this year and I have loved every minute of her being at LCS. The teachers whole heartedly love each and every child in the school and the cirriculum is outstanding! I couldn't imagine my child going to any other school in Durham.

Liberty Christian School
3864 Guess Road, Durham, NC  27705
Last modified Liberty Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Liberty Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top