Forbush High 1

Posted September 26, 2013
I know teenagers that come from this school. They are not well educated. I sometimes wonder what their parents would say if they heard what they talk about. I know a specific student that goes there and she have told me that most of the students only talk about drugs and sex. I have also heard that teachers need more training. I would not recommend this school.

Forbush High 2

Posted March 14, 2013
This school has very many ups and downs. This school for me has been great academically, and I have made excellent grades. But I accomplished my good grades mostly by challenging myself, and studying hard. The teachers at this school need some more training on how to deal with a more diverse audience rather than teach like you would have taught 40 years ago. The math department absolutely stinks.The teachers do not take the time of day to make sure that you learn anything, they'd rather give you the curriculum requirements, and move on with their day. The so called "CTE" department is full of sports coaches that would rather take class time making athletic phone calls and picking out the next set of warm ups for their team. The same goes for the History department. The student body is very simple. 3/4ths of the school is erogant rich white teenagers and 1/4th of the school is povertish teenagers. The use of tobacco at this school is disgusting, and you cannot walk 10 feet down the sidewalk without seeing spit from tobacco products. I would not reccomend this school for anyone. I would reccomend sending your students to a private school where a good education is guranteed.

Forbush High 3

Posted June 13, 2011
My son is in the 8th grade this year. Some of the teachers are nice, education is adequate, and the school is safe. However, I find it pathetic that the school does not have a graduation ceremony for the 8th graders of 2011. This is am milestone and to only have an awards ceremony is ludicrous! My son was accepted to the early college and he was not even recognized for that. Come on! I am very disappointed, and so is his grandparent who wanted to attend a graduation.

Forbush High 3

Posted August 09, 2010
I read a review that disappointed me.Stating that nearly every mexician belongs to a gang. Being a latina at forbush high I felt categoris and jugded. I know many latinos at forbush who are excellent students.But I wont lie that some of them disgust me too.But we are not all the same.

Forbush High 1

Posted August 22, 2009

Posted July 19, 2009

Forbush High 4

Posted June 28, 2009
this is the best school i've ever been to, since i've gone here, i've had higher test scores and everything!! i love it there, i wouldn't change my school for anything in the world!!

Posted June 21, 2009
The school is excellent! I have worked in other school districts but the kids here are terrific. The level of education is tremendous and it is one of the safest schools in the state. I love it here.

Posted December 17, 2008

Forbush High 0

Posted August 07, 2008
I went to Forbush and now my kids go there. I think it is a great school, but it's also a poor school (financially). The thing that is starting to worry me are the Latino gangs. Nearly every mexican at the school says they are a member of a gang. Sir 13, La family etc. They even have the little tatoo of three dots on their faces or hands. This type of ignorance disgusts me.

Forbush High
1525 Falcon Road, East Bend, NC  27018
Last modified Forbush High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forbush High Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.