Edenton, NC
After care: No

D F Walker Elementary 4

Posted March 04, 2015
The DF Walker staff and commitment to learning is exceptional. As a parent, I am well informed and always feel welcome!!

Posted February 05, 2015
The best teachers my child has ever had! The staff seems to really care about where my child in in his learning process!

Posted February 05, 2015
I have worked in several schools and school systems, and I can attest that the level of instruction that goes on at DF Walker Elementary is of the highest quality. All of the faculty and staff members have the main goal of reaching the needs of every child.

Posted February 05, 2015
This school is, by far, the BEST school to ever work at! I can honestly say that our staff cares and gives 200% to our students and to each other. I feel so blessed to be a part of this staff!

Posted February 05, 2015
I am a first year teacher here at D F Walker. I have been a substitute and a long term substitute in various classrooms and schools. I have never encountered such an experience as this. The dedication and support here is amazing. The faculty and staff are always willing to lend a helping hand whenever they can. I can honestly say that, you can see truly see the love and passion that they have for the students here at D F Walker.

Posted February 05, 2015
This is a great school in which to work. I have children who attend D.F. Walker, and they are growing academically and happy here.

Posted February 05, 2015
Students come first at DFW. Teachers are committed to maximizing learning for every student. The combined efforts of great teachers, a great staff and great admin have created a dynamic learning environment for students of all needs.

Posted July 22, 2008
Both my children attend this school and we love the schools efforts to go above and beyond to make sure every student succeeds. The AIG teacher is fantastic!! The library is also a amazing part of the school as well giving awards to the students through drawings for free books! Thank you D F Walker

D F Walker Elementary

Posted March 23, 2008
The AIG teacher, Dr. Pekofsky is awesome. The AIG program is first class. The principal, Sheila Evans, is excellent.

Posted June 04, 2007
DFW is an awesome school with teachers who really care about their students.

D F Walker Elementary
125 Sandy Ridge Road, Edenton, NC  27932
Last modified D F Walker Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
D F Walker Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top