Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My special needs daughter gets picked on constantly and the school doesn't do anything to stop it. She hates school since attending and even in pictures from field trips she is alone with no one around her for friends. We are going to the Board of Education about it and we will most likely homeschool next year. Worst experience of my kids life at this school, and my A and B student came home at this school with a failing report card her first marking period at this school. Run as fast as you can away from this school.

The DF Walker staff and commitment to learning is exceptional. As a parent, I am well informed and always feel welcome!!

The best teachers my child has ever had! The staff seems to really care about where my child in in his learning process!

I have worked in several schools and school systems, and I can attest that the level of instruction that goes on at DF Walker Elementary is of the highest quality. All of the faculty and staff members have the main goal of reaching the needs of every child.

This school is, by far, the BEST school to ever work at! I can honestly say that our staff cares and gives 200% to our students and to each other. I feel so blessed to be a part of this staff!

I am a first year teacher here at D F Walker. I have been a substitute and a long term substitute in various classrooms and schools. I have never encountered such an experience as this. The dedication and support here is amazing. The faculty and staff are always willing to lend a helping hand whenever they can. I can honestly say that, you can see truly see the love and passion that they have for the students here at D F Walker.

This is a great school in which to work. I have children who attend D.F. Walker, and they are growing academically and happy here.

Students come first at DFW. Teachers are committed to maximizing learning for every student. The combined efforts of great teachers, a great staff and great admin have created a dynamic learning environment for students of all needs.

Both my children attend this school and we love the schools efforts to go above and beyond to make sure every student succeeds. The AIG teacher is fantastic!! The library is also a amazing part of the school as well giving awards to the students through drawings for free books! Thank you D F Walker

The AIG teacher, Dr. Pekofsky is awesome. The AIG program is first class. The principal, Sheila Evans, is excellent.

Last modified D F Walker Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.