Bad
Good

Triton High 1

Posted September 05, 2014
If you want your child to be socially ostracized, bullied, and beaten up for being different and the teachers to do nothing, this is the place to go.

Triton High 5

Posted April 21, 2014
As a student at Triton high ... i am a freshman at Triton and the teachers have a good eye on the students now ... there are barely any fights at Triton ... i think Triton is an amazing school , i wouldn't even think of changing schools.. in just this year we have had students from Harnett Central and South Johnson move to Triton.

Triton High

Posted June 15, 2009
I am a former student of Triton High School. Because of the teachers at this school my freshman year of college was easy. They had me prepared. If I had questions all I had to do is contact one of my former teachers, and they were always eager to help. This made college easy. I graduated with a BS in Business adminstration. I loved this school. Jeanne Turlington

Triton High 3

Posted March 15, 2005
As a student of Triton High School, I do not think that the school overall is that great. I have never been to another high school, so therefore I cannot compare it to others. The principal, Brooks Matthews, never takes action unless something major is effecting the school. I think the teachers are wonderful! Triton has a good rep for its after school activities and athletics. As a student, I sometimes feel unsecure that the staff no longer has a control over the student body, since I guess we are so large. I think my fellow students need to learn how to behave in school, because there is a fight almost every other day! This is rediculous, and NEEDS TO BE STOPPED! On a scale from 1-5, I rate Triton a 2.

Triton High 5

Posted September 16, 2004
Trition High School is a fine, up standing school, compared to where I went to school. There is some favoritism in the school sports, maybe one day in will work itself out. Keep up the good work, and stay strong. And everything I have goes out to Mrs Price in the school office. She is and always will be the best. Nice, Gentle to everyone, very very caring. Always has a open ear. She is the best... Thank you Mrs. Price for being who you are and the kids love you...

Triton High
215 Maynard Lake Rd, Erwin, NC  28339
Last modified Triton High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.