Fairgrove Middle 1

Posted February 24, 2014
This school gets ZERO stars. My child who was once a happy, fun-loving child who enjoyed school and making new friends has been bullied at this school to the point she is physically ill on a daily basis. The teachers including the principal and school counselor are aware of the bullying and have done NOTHING to punish the multiple students behind it. Instead my child was written up for the one time she stood up to these students!!!! I am withdrawing my child in the middle of the school year and sending her elsewhere so she can enjoy school and enjoy life again.

Fairgrove Middle 1

Posted December 21, 2008
All theses other parents writing reviews on this schools clearly doesn't know what happens behind it's doors. Or at least they dont't know too much about it now. This school is chaotic and should be avoided if at possible. I regret sending my child here. The students are wild, fights break out more than often, and I would say that it can be unsafe. Not to mention the test scores are horrible which you can see here on this site.

Posted March 28, 2007
- a staff

Posted May 15, 2005
I think this school is great.I have had two students to attend here. I am pleased with the staff and the people who make a diffrence to our community and children.I also think the landscaping of the grounds are beutiful and so nice and clean,i just want to say thank you for the wonderful work fairgrove has put into our school to make it a great success. annette whittington

Posted March 08, 2004
Hello, currently, my son and daughter are students of Fairgrove Middle School. I am very pleased with the School Faculty and Staff. The school is an overall highest. The Teachers are well efficient with the children. The principal, which is Mr.Lowry, is an exceptional principal. Thank you.

Fairgrove Middle
1953 Fairgrove Sch Road, Fairmont, NC  28340
Last modified Fairgrove Middle is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairgrove Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top