Bad
Good

This school is terrible. It's that simple. I even received a letter in the mail stating how this school had received a failing grade, so don't just take my word for it. The teachers seem overwhelmed and bullying isn't handled properly. At this point, all I can do is throw my hands up in the air and countdown the days till my son graduates in June. It can't come soon enough.

My daughter attended Kindergarten and 1st grade here. I was very skeptical of Warrenwood on her first day of Kindergarten because of the low ratings and negative reviews. After meeting her teacher, my worries were at ease. She was an amazing teacher and helped my daughter excel, and you can see her excitement for teaching! My daughter's 1st grade teacher is great as well and has helped her achieve an above level in reading. Both teachers have been easy to communicate with and are always available for conferences, etc. When you enter the school at the start of the day, the teachers are all standing in their doorways greeting the parents and students as you walk by. Everyone is friendly!

My children have just started attending this school and already see problems. I agree with the other parents who have gave this school low ratings. Communication is not good, staff not friendly, teachers don't seem motivated, academic work isn't challenging.I am already wanting to change schools!!!

If you have a child that needs ec help DO NOT SENT THEM TO THIS SCHOOL!! you an your child will be tosed to the side an ignored.I gave the school everything they needed for my child to have an be excepted for an I.E.P to get ec help an my child was denied 4 times despite her having a diagnosis an being well below grade level all year long,they had put my child on the retention list an my child had already been retained i had to get the school board involved before they even did anything an they still tryed to get around helping my child. some of the teachers are awsome but most just don't care about your child they are more worried about there own personal reputation...an the staff in the front office is rude an unexepable..overall this is a HORRABLE school!..

This is my sons first year here in the pre-k program. His teacher is Ms.Weingarden and Mr.Anthony! The two of them work so good together and you can really see the genuine love they give the children! I bring my son to school and when I arrive Im always greeted by my name and even some of the students who know my son say hello to us. Mrs. Williams is a Wonderful Secretary! She is so sweet and always assist me with my pass since i have to walk my son to class since hes only 3! Im sad to say that next year we will be going to College lakes Elem. and I hope the staff there is as welcoming as the staff at warrenwood! I myself am very involved in my sons education and communicate with his teachers on a daily bases. When i arrive to pick him up from school the staff is great with the carpool area and even walk the kids to school. I know my son enjoys this school because hes always running to class and as soon as we arrive he runs up to mrs.willams to give her a hug! I sure will miss this school and I really think that if you have any general concerns for your childs education you should address the issue wit your childs teacher. All the teachers there seem very nice and friendly!

Teachers are great , like ms, dorrie , ms.Polite, mr. Johnson . Along with others !!!!!

My daughter attended this school for one year and 2 months. We were completely unsatisfied by both the teachers and the principal. We had several issues from the beginning, and were promised they would be resolved time and time again. When she began the second year, the problems were waiting, and nothing was done about them. After two months we pulled her. If you want empty promises and a faculty that really has no idea how to run a school, this one is definitely for you.

I for one love this school! The principal, the teachers, office staff all of them are wonderful. They are all approachable by both parents and kids. We have a special needs child that has gone to warrenwood going on 4 years, and I am delighted to say that because of these caring teachers working so close with my husband and myself we have managed to get him almost up to age/grade level. We've been involved in the classroom and have been very welcomed by all the teachers. I've not noticed any problems in the classroom with children out of control, etc. All the teachers we've dealt with over the past few years have had control of their classrooms. Gloom doom when you walk in the door? I've never seen anything like that. I've always been greeted with a smile and an acknowlegement of my name. Hats off to you Warrenwood staff!!

I just recently transfered my children out of this elementary school. I tried many times to get involed this year just to be shunned, not only by the teachers, but the principal and vice principal as well. There always seemed to be a dark cloud when walking into this school. Parents are not made to feel very welcome at all. Students are not very happy, but when you have teachers that are unhappy it only trickles down to the students. Some serious actions need to be looked at with this school.

I completely agree with the lack of communication and discipline in the classroom. When I try to get involved the teachers are not very welcome to the idea. My daughter is AIG and her academic needs are not being met at this school and her scores are dropping. I fear that she will have a hard time in middle school because of the lack of academic challenge she is receiving at Warrenwood.

Last modified Warrenwood Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.