Fayetteville, NC

Posted February 26, 2015
This is excellent. Great teachers and staff. Teachers are super easy to get in touch with and the principal is VERY involved, he makes a point to know every student and be present when they come in. My son has been attending this school since kindergarten and I am more than impressed with his teachers. The volunteer coordinator makes it easy to be involved. If you only can help out for an hour or so she will find something for you to do. Every little bit helps. I am more than pleased with this school.

Posted January 13, 2015
Great language immersion program for students to learn another language. Students seem really interested in the content taught.

New Century International Elementa 4

Posted September 26, 2013
This school is a great improvement from their other school. However, I do wish it would be an easier process to get in touch with the teachers.

Posted August 16, 2013
This is an excellent elementary school. I have two children currently attending the school, and I could not be more pleased. I love the learning environment, and the staff is a group of dedicated professionals. I also am very pleased that all students learn Mandarin Chinese. It is a beautiful school with great resources. The staff demands respect and is very caring to the students. Highly recommend.

Posted July 11, 2013
My daughter attended this school for 3 years and we loved it. The staff is amazing they work hard to make sure all of the students learn and grow. I love the world view, with the kids learning about other countries and cultures. They also use technology to enhance the learning and involve the kids. A really great school.

Posted March 17, 2013
My son has attended this school since it opened and we love it. The staff is friendly, teachers are fantastic, and the school is beautiful and state of the art! My son has thrived at this school and learned some Mandarin as well. This is a great school choice for anyone moving to the area!

Posted February 14, 2013
My daughter is in Kindergarten this year and loves learning Chinese. There are lots of fun school activities and as a parent I appreciate that the school is "green" and provides up to speed technological tools. I also really like the international concept. My daughter recognizes flags from around the world, which is kind of cool.

Posted December 21, 2012
The administration is by far the most involved caring group of professionals I have encountered in both public and private schools. I was concerned my children would not receive the necessary basics since they would be learning a demanding foreign language; I was wrong. They have grown leaps and bounds academically and socially. Our children used to go to a private school and I can say hands down they are receiving a better education with many new opportunities. Truly happy with the school and faculty. We have children in college and have always held academics in high regard, thank you NCIES for being all that you are!

Posted November 13, 2012
If you are relocating to the Jack Britt area. I would recommend New Century International. This school gets Five Stars ***** from me. These schools have the newest technology with state of the art classrooms. The Mandarin Chinese program is wonderful. My son is learning to speak Chinese and connecting with other students across the globe. I feel like this school is taking the students into the next generation. My sons reading and computer skills has improved dramatically. Not to mention the positive atmosphere in the school. Everyday it feels warm and welcoming. As a parent I am very happy with the teachers and the administration. Next to a private school it does not get any better than this!

New Century International Elementa 4

Posted May 01, 2012
If you plan to move to the Jack Britt area, you should definitely consider New Century. It has been a wonderful school for my children for the last two years. All of their teachers have been great and very supportive. The school is state of the art and beautiful, as is the staff. As another parent commented, the PTA and parent involvement were non-existent last year but things seemed to have turned around and the moral at the school is much better and quite frankly it's a fun place to be. I admire the administration for the way they demand respect from the students as it seems to be something lacking in a lot of kids these days. If you chose this school you won't be disappointed!

New Century International Elementa
7465 Century Circle, Fayetteville, NC  28306
Last modified New Century International Elementa is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Century International Elementa Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top