Cane Creek Middle 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff is fabulous! They get to know their students and care about all of them. They were the only school in our county to receive the top educational award this year!

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted June 16, 2009

Cane Creek Middle 4

Posted April 11, 2009

Posted April 08, 2009

Posted October 07, 2008
I just love the new school lunches. They make you feel so welcome!

Posted June 03, 2008
I am a student at Cane Creek Middle School also known as CCMS. This school is so amazing. Mrs. Rhoney the principal is so sweet and cares really deeply about each and everyone of the kids here. I have gone here 6 and 7 and I have had the best experience. There are so many teachers here who are committed to teaching, and they really want you to lurn. The fine arts program is fabulous. The Band is incredible as well as the drama department and the chorus. It is so hard to find a middle school for your kid were they are happy but I can assure you that they will love it at Cane Creek. I love Cane Creek I just wish they had a high school too.

Posted December 12, 2007

Posted April 22, 2007
I AM a student at Cane Creek Middle and I couldn't be happier! If only Ms. Noyes would make a Cane Creek High!!!!!!

Posted November 09, 2006

Cane Creek Middle
570 Lower Brush Creek Road, Fletcher, NC  28732
Last modified Cane Creek Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cane Creek Middle Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.