Fletcher, NC

Cane Creek Middle

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff is fabulous! They get to know their students and care about all of them. They were the only school in our county to receive the top educational award this year!

Posted October 07, 2008
I just love the new school lunches. They make you feel so welcome!

Posted June 03, 2008
I am a student at Cane Creek Middle School also known as CCMS. This school is so amazing. Mrs. Rhoney the principal is so sweet and cares really deeply about each and everyone of the kids here. I have gone here 6 and 7 and I have had the best experience. There are so many teachers here who are committed to teaching, and they really want you to lurn. The fine arts program is fabulous. The Band is incredible as well as the drama department and the chorus. It is so hard to find a middle school for your kid were they are happy but I can assure you that they will love it at Cane Creek. I love Cane Creek I just wish they had a high school too.

Posted April 22, 2007
I AM a student at Cane Creek Middle and I couldn't be happier! If only Ms. Noyes would make a Cane Creek High!!!!!!

Posted September 26, 2006
Cane Creek is a wonderful middle school experience! My older daughter went to a different middle school in the area and had the more typical middle school dramas. My two other daughters are at Cane Creek and we have had nothing but the best experience. The Principal is very hands on and cares very deeply about the kids and the school. The teachers are very open and seem very connected with the students. Wish they had a high school like Cane Creek to transition to.

Posted February 23, 2004
Best school year my son has ever had academically. This is definitely a reflection of the school. Wish they had a high school also!

Posted November 28, 2003
New school four years old so building and facilities fairly new; already full to capacity because of enormous influx in area. Overall, best middle school in system.

Cane Creek Middle
570 Lower Brush Creek Road, Fletcher, NC  28732
Last modified Cane Creek Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cane Creek Middle Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top