Posted April 18, 2012
Chase High School is by far the best school in the county. I am only a freshman and I have enjoyed my time here at Chase. The school might be small but we have a lot of character. Chase has so many great faculty and staff members and they always greet you with a smile. There is no other school like Chase High School!!

Posted July 30, 2009
Chase High School is a wonderful school. I have had two children to graduate from Chase, one in 2006 and another this year. Mr. Lovelace is a great principal who really looks out for the students and who has made such a difference in the school atmosphere. Chase has caring teachers as well. Both of my kids were prepared for college, thanks to Chase. We have many cherished memories from Chase and I would not hesitate in recommending this school to anyone. Go Trojans!!!

Posted May 20, 2009

Chase High School 3

Posted March 26, 2009
Chase High is just your average school. But it has been around for a while and does have great character about it. I love it there. But i'm just a freshman. I'll come back and write another review when i'm a senior maybe. Then i'll tell you how i truly feel about Chase High School. :)

Chase High School 0

Posted March 02, 2009
Chase is a wonderful school. There have been administration changes as of late that have changed Chase for the better. I see nothing unreasonable in the discipline policies of the school, because as long as the rules, which are clearly set forth, are followed, there is no problem. There are many extracurricular opportunities for students as well as a large number of clubs. I highly recommend Chase.

Posted February 21, 2009

Chase High School 3

Posted October 13, 2008
Chase is a school full of hidden opportunities. It is a relatively small school with such a big character. People need to realize how far we have come and how amazing our teachers, administrators, and students are. Recent job changes have altered Chase for the better. i truly enjoy my time at Chase.

Posted August 05, 2008

Chase High School 1

Posted May 15, 2008

Chase High School 4

Posted August 13, 2007

Chase High School
1603 Chase High Road, Forest City, NC  28043
Last modified Chase High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chase High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.