Posted August 03, 2010
The learning environment is great, the staff is friendly and at the same time professional and knowledgeable about your child without having to consult note or files. I also appreciate that parents are encouraged to come out an eat with their children and to visit the school and volunteer. So many schools are uptight in that area.

Gatesville Elementary 4

Posted February 10, 2010
I am a parent to a child in the 5th grade. His teachers care about his wellbeing and progress. AR however could be an easier place for parents to access to keep up with your childs reading progress. Other web sites for AR are more user friendly.

Posted November 10, 2009
I am very happy with the school and it's involvement with the children. My son is in kindergarten this year and really enjoys all the activities and is learing so much more than I remember learning at that age.

Gatesville Elementary 4

Posted November 14, 2008
My daughter is a 2nd grader at Gatesville Elementary. We moved to the area August, 2008 and I am impressed with the school and teachers. My daughter enjoys going to this school and it shows because she made honor roll on her first report card.

Gatesville Elementary 3

Posted October 04, 2007
this school is average, I am not happy with the PTA or the fact that the third day of school my kid had a sub and has had one more times then her actuall teacher. and they delay school for 2 hours because of fog.

Posted September 28, 2005
'We are very pleased with Gatesville. The school is parent/teacher friendly. The small enrollment here allows more teacher interaction with each student. The kids are challenged to do beyond their best.The school is always clean, inside as well as outside.

Gatesville Elementary
709 Main Street, Gatesville, NC  27938
Last modified Gatesville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gatesville Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top