Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

As stated earlier, wherever my children are involved I am very particular and so far I have not had any concern about anything they are being taught...SO FAR!

I have not had a problem with any of the staff members where my children are concerned. I have had other issues that are adult issues and not for children to be involved in.

The school is a good school but my kid and other students need a principal that is present at least some of the time. The assistant principal has had to listen to my problems but can't truly 'do' anything without the principals ok and of course she is NEVER there to finalize any suggestions the assistant principal comes up with. I'm pulling my child out next year!

The Faculty at the school is good and understanding. I would have to say thought the princpal is not. There seems to be a sense of nepotism at the school in some of the hiring practices. I would not purposely send my child there. The school needs better leadership that actually promotes teaching the basics as opposed to worrying about extra programs that do not work.

Northdrive is an excellent school.They provide lots of reading help and they have a great computer class.The princaple is very involved with the students parents and all issues are handled promptly and with compassion and understanding.The teachers can handle many differerent problems that are facing a student so that student can stay focused and in control.The teachers here are very loving and understanding and they are highly educated.I love northdrive!

Last modified North Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.