North Drive Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2010
The school is a good school but my kid and other students need a principal that is present at least some of the time. The assistant principal has had to listen to my problems but can't truly 'do' anything without the principals ok and of course she is NEVER there to finalize any suggestions the assistant principal comes up with. I'm pulling my child out next year!

North Drive Elementary School 1

Posted October 13, 2009
The Faculty at the school is good and understanding. I would have to say thought the princpal is not. There seems to be a sense of nepotism at the school in some of the hiring practices. I would not purposely send my child there. The school needs better leadership that actually promotes teaching the basics as opposed to worrying about extra programs that do not work.

North Drive Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2009

North Drive Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2008
Northdrive is an excellent school.They provide lots of reading help and they have a great computer class.The princaple is very involved with the students parents and all issues are handled promptly and with compassion and understanding.The teachers can handle many differerent problems that are facing a student so that student can stay focused and in control.The teachers here are very loving and understanding and they are highly educated.I love northdrive!

North Drive Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2008

Contact Information

1108 North Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27530

School website

North Drive Elementary School
1108 North Drive, Goldsboro, NC  27530
Last modified North Drive Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Drive Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.