Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 21, 2016
My daughter is a 6th grader and was assigned a "buddy" to help make the experience of being the new girl again easier. The girl they paired her with was excited to do this!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 21, 2016
It was obvious during the chorus/band concert that all students are allowed and encouraged to shine. also in communities like this newbies aren't as welcome and included as I've found here.

Posted May 21, 2016
Everyone was so friendly and helpful when we were registering!This is the 3rd school my daughter has attended in a years time, and by far our favorite. I'm so impressed with the sense of community and pride I feel speaking with others in the area. The band/chorus program was out of this world! I can't express how grateful I am for my family to be a part of this school district.

Rosewood Middle School 4

Posted February 21, 2016
I have never found a school that I feel 100% confidant in when sending my child. Usually their is a conflict with teacher, bullies or children feeling over worked. We have experienced none of that here. When you walk in people speak to you and try and help you as best they can. The vice principal knew my child's name! He was on top of a bus schedule miscommunication and fixed it right away. I wanted a meeting with my child's teachers and I got on right away. I am staying here so my other children can attend this school too. Very happy.

Posted March 10, 2015
This school is great my child gets 90 and above so this school is great never go to faith cristian academy their good for teaching about God but cram too much math reading and other subjects into my child's brain they write a list of work down on the board and its hard

Posted November 10, 2006
rosewood middle school was my high school in past years. its a old school that has history-love-community! the staff-teachers are truly wonderful! this school is special!! there is alot of growth comeing too our little-community! dont let the old-school fool you! behind those historic and loved walls. is our proud community-secret!! we got the best!!! staff-teachers etc.

Posted March 31, 2006
The principal, faculty & staff are wonderful at Rosewood Middle School. It is a safe environment, academics are top priority! As the parent of an autistic child it has been a blessed experince to deal with people who WANT the same educational goals met as we the parents - goals are set & met! Highly recommend Rosewood Middle & Elementary schools. Outstanding school, school spirit, teachers, academics, non-academic activities & positively safe and friendly environment! Mary Donahue

Rosewood Middle School 4

Posted October 22, 2004
The teachers at this school help each child with their specific needs. Rosewood is gang free and one of the safest schools.

541 Nc 581 South, Goldsboro, NC  27530
Last modified Rosewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.