Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

It was obvious during the chorus/band concert that all students are allowed and encouraged to shine. also in communities like this newbies aren't as welcome and included as I've found here.

Everyone was so friendly and helpful when we were registering!This is the 3rd school my daughter has attended in a years time, and by far our favorite. I'm so impressed with the sense of community and pride I feel speaking with others in the area. The band/chorus program was out of this world! I can't express how grateful I am for my family to be a part of this school district.

I have never found a school that I feel 100% confidant in when sending my child. Usually their is a conflict with teacher, bullies or children feeling over worked. We have experienced none of that here. When you walk in people speak to you and try and help you as best they can. The vice principal knew my child's name! He was on top of a bus schedule miscommunication and fixed it right away. I wanted a meeting with my child's teachers and I got on right away. I am staying here so my other children can attend this school too. Very happy.

This school is great my child gets 90 and above so this school is great never go to faith cristian academy their good for teaching about God but cram too much math reading and other subjects into my child's brain they write a list of work down on the board and its hard

rosewood middle school was my high school in past years. its a old school that has history-love-community! the staff-teachers are truly wonderful! this school is special!! there is alot of growth comeing too our little-community! dont let the old-school fool you! behind those historic and loved walls. is our proud community-secret!! we got the best!!! staff-teachers etc.

Last modified Rosewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.