Bad
Good

i have a eight grader that loves the school and loves the teachers. But as a parent i don't like the fact that the school always want money for everything.

Had to send our son to a private christian school despite the fact we live within walking distance to this school. Its a shame. I spent a full day with my son bc things had gotten so bad and i can see why he was stryggling. Only one teacher had structure and he was making an A. He got in his first fight here, was offered drugs and was constantly being harrassed ti join a gang. Kids and most teachers are horrible! Disappointed for such an affluent neighborhood. My other son will not attend this school.

This school is terrorible! The education is one of the worst in Greensboro. The school is mainly made up of mean, rich kids who think that they are better than everyone else.

I'm very disappointed in this school. If I had of known that my child would be going to a school with trouble makers and kids who don't care about their grades I would have found a better school district for my child. My child is an advanced learner but is being influenced by the bad kids in this school. Not to mention the teachers aren't willing to help the children one on one, if they need it. The overall EOG scores are super low for this school. What does that say about the quality of education my child is getting. I'm not at all happy with this school. I'm considering moving to a district where my child will go to a better school or private school.

This is an awesome school and my son has gotten into advanced math and is very happy about what he is learning. I recommend this school to everyone!!

I have a problem when any teacher thinks she can yell at a parent and it should #1 on the list to be fired on the spot......i have seen these teacher over and over have issues dealing with anything in a reasonable manner.Teacher in this school have been on the news for fist fights with each other.....what is going on here?

Im a sixth grader and go here, the EOGs are over, so 7th grade here i come, i was struggling, but my teachers helped me and i passed, i even took the algebra 1 pre test!!! this school is recomended, thank you mendenhall, for a great first year of middle school.

I love Mendehall its the best .All the teachers are super cool they are the best any one could ever have ! And I am a 6th grader all though 7th and 8th graders make fun of us I don't really care b/c they used to be in 6th grade so they cant be talking but anyway I love Mendenhall rock on Mustangs|!!!!!!!

I love Mendenhall I am an 8th grader and this school provides great individual attention for all learning levels. I will miss this school when I leave for Page. It has grerat clubs and extra correcular activities.

I am a student at mendenhall. I enjoy the school and i learn a lot here. The teachers are caring but provide dicipline. I love mendenhall! ~8th grader

Last modified Mendenhall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.