Posted March 19, 2010
My daughter went to another Pitt County school but when she went to Belvoir she love this school. I(the parent) also really like the school, the teacher are great and the principal. My daughter have learn a lot.

Posted March 01, 2010

Belvoir Elementary School 0

Posted March 06, 2009
Belvoir Elementary does not get the 'credit' it deserves for being such a wonderful school. My children moved from a much larger 'well known' school in the area and was never able to get the support and outreach from staff and teachers as they do at this school. My husband and I could not be more satisfied !!! Thanks Belvoir for all you do !

Posted February 05, 2008
Used to teach there! Wonderful faculty, staff, and administration! Miss it so much

Posted May 17, 2006
I think Belvoir is an excellent school with a superb staff and administration.

Belvoir Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2006
My son went to Belvoir for second grade and must say it's been a great school so far. Mr Joyner, the principle, is always helpful and will address any issue that is presentd to him. Miss Sutton and Miss Skinner have been great and will respond promptly to phone calls and concerns.

Contact Information

2568 North Carolina 33
Greenville, NC 27834

School website

Belvoir Elementary School
2568 North Carolina 33, Greenville, NC  27834
Last modified Belvoir Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belvoir Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.