Haw River, NC

Haw River Elementary 1

Posted April 19, 2015
I had two children attend HRE and just the simple fact that over half of the population is hispanic and are just learning english, my kids were held back from being able to study properly. This is not meant to be racist at all, every child needs school but these teachers are overwhelmed with teaching english as a second language that the kids who already know and speak english are at a disadvantage. My kids are now homeschooled. Thank goodness!

Haw River Elementary 1

Posted March 12, 2014
This school is in desperate need of improvement in all areas. the worst school in the area and surrounding areas, i dont even know where to begin there are so many issues with this school

Haw River Elementary 3

Posted January 06, 2008
I'm a parent of a student at HRE and I think all of the teachers are great and the principal mrs.k is wonderful. I have never had a problem with anybody there. keep up the good work .

Haw River Elementary 4

Posted July 17, 2004
I have one child who entered kindergarten at HRE last year. Our experience with both her main teachers as well as the support staff to her class was extremely positive. I visited the school often for lunches and special class activities. I observed quiet halls and well behaved children. I had the most contact with primary teachers but was also very inpressed with the principal...Mr B. This school has much diversity but they seem to be handling it well.

Haw River Elementary
701 East Main Street, Haw River, NC  27258
Last modified Haw River Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haw River Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top