Haw River Elementary 5

Posted August 28, 2009

Haw River Elementary 3

Posted January 06, 2008
I'm a parent of a student at HRE and I think all of the teachers are great and the principal mrs.k is wonderful. I have never had a problem with anybody there. keep up the good work .

Haw River Elementary 4

Posted July 17, 2004
I have one child who entered kindergarten at HRE last year. Our experience with both her main teachers as well as the support staff to her class was extremely positive. I visited the school often for lunches and special class activities. I observed quiet halls and well behaved children. I had the most contact with primary teachers but was also very inpressed with the principal...Mr B. This school has much diversity but they seem to be handling it well.

Haw River Elementary
701 East Main Street, Haw River, NC  27258
Last modified Haw River Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haw River Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.