Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 10, 2016
Mrs. Scot, Mrs. Dezearn, and of course all of the ACES teachers, they have made Jazmyne's life very interesting.

Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2016
I love this school, my daughter is 8 and she started out Pre-K and she loves it. Always has a good time learning and her teachers have been awesome accept for her pre-k teacher-issues. But overall the school is great and I would love to have my son attend but we have moved to Winston Salem.

Posted April 02, 2014
My school is great , a good place to let my kid gain the best skills and start building he's future .

Posted August 07, 2011
I think that the school is a great place for any kids to go.My son has leaurn a lot last year he had a great teacher.So im glad that i pick this school to start my son future at.

Posted August 06, 2011
Terrific school. My son has been there since PK, going into 3rd this fall. My daughter will enroll in PK this fall as well. The principal was named Principal of the Year for elementary schools in the district. She is friendly and receptive. She knows all the children by names. The teachers are very involved and maintain good relationships with the parents. As was previously noted, I like the "peace" them as well. I wouldn't want my kids anywhere else.

Posted July 07, 2010
My daughter has been there for 2 years! Very well organized school. The staff and the principal are great. I recommend it to parents. I like the "Peace culture" and the environment. My daughter loves this school because she feels comfortable!

Posted October 03, 2009
The school is a wonderfully diverse school with lots of support from teachers and parents alike...Just gotta love it...:)

Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2008
My child has attended this school since pre-kindergarten. My child is going to 3rd grade. I have been extremely pleased with all past teachers and especially the principal of the last two years. The teachers have been supportive and attentive to my child's educational needs. The principal is supportive of all students and parents that work together to do what is best for all children.

Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2008
I am very disappointed in this school. I expected more. Althought there are a select few outstanding teachers here, most could careless about the students or parents. I have voiced several concerns throughout the year and none have been addressed. My children will be pulled from this school next year.

Posted March 28, 2008
The Principle deserves betther that a three star. Most of the teachers are excellent, there are a few who feels that they are always right and have no respect for the children's opinions. I think that Triangle Lake has come a long way and they still have a long way to go. I know that they are trying and more parents needs to be involve consistently. The PTA needs to be more creative in getting more parents involved.

2401 Triangle Lake Rd, High Point, NC  27260
Last modified Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.