Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

This school has a lot of great teachers who do their best to ensure your kids will learn. The problem lies in the Principal who is doing her best to move this school from a Magnet Montessori school back to a neighborhood school. In fact, very little Montessori education is being done here anymore. K-2nd and maybe 3rd, but beyond that you need to be looking for another school. If you are looking for a Montessori environment, then ask how much they really do this type of education before you enroll. I'm happy with the education my kids received at this school, but it's was different from what it is today.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

They are effective, but again the administration limits their ability to truly teach Montessori education.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework appeared to be good although more responsibility was needed to hold students accountable for completion.

Develops character: Agree

I do believe this school tries it's best to instill good values in the students. I also believe they are challenged with more behavior issues.

I love this school, my daughter is 8 and she started out Pre-K and she loves it. Always has a good time learning and her teachers have been awesome accept for her pre-k teacher-issues. But overall the school is great and I would love to have my son attend but we have moved to Winston Salem.

My school is great , a good place to let my kid gain the best skills and start building he's future .

I think that the school is a great place for any kids to go.My son has leaurn a lot last year he had a great teacher.So im glad that i pick this school to start my son future at.

Terrific school. My son has been there since PK, going into 3rd this fall. My daughter will enroll in PK this fall as well. The principal was named Principal of the Year for elementary schools in the district. She is friendly and receptive. She knows all the children by names. The teachers are very involved and maintain good relationships with the parents. As was previously noted, I like the "peace" them as well. I wouldn't want my kids anywhere else.

My daughter has been there for 2 years! Very well organized school. The staff and the principal are great. I recommend it to parents. I like the "Peace culture" and the environment. My daughter loves this school because she feels comfortable!

The school is a wonderfully diverse school with lots of support from teachers and parents alike...Just gotta love it...:)

Last modified Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.