High Point, NC

Posted April 02, 2014
My school is great , a good place to let my kid gain the best skills and start building he's future .

Posted August 07, 2011
I think that the school is a great place for any kids to go.My son has leaurn a lot last year he had a great teacher.So im glad that i pick this school to start my son future at.

Posted August 06, 2011
Terrific school. My son has been there since PK, going into 3rd this fall. My daughter will enroll in PK this fall as well. The principal was named Principal of the Year for elementary schools in the district. She is friendly and receptive. She knows all the children by names. The teachers are very involved and maintain good relationships with the parents. As was previously noted, I like the "peace" them as well. I wouldn't want my kids anywhere else.

Posted July 07, 2010
My daughter has been there for 2 years! Very well organized school. The staff and the principal are great. I recommend it to parents. I like the "Peace culture" and the environment. My daughter loves this school because she feels comfortable!

Posted October 03, 2009
The school is a wonderfully diverse school with lots of support from teachers and parents alike...Just gotta love it...:)

Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2008
My child has attended this school since pre-kindergarten. My child is going to 3rd grade. I have been extremely pleased with all past teachers and especially the principal of the last two years. The teachers have been supportive and attentive to my child's educational needs. The principal is supportive of all students and parents that work together to do what is best for all children.

Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2008
I am very disappointed in this school. I expected more. Althought there are a select few outstanding teachers here, most could careless about the students or parents. I have voiced several concerns throughout the year and none have been addressed. My children will be pulled from this school next year.

Posted March 28, 2008
The Principle deserves betther that a three star. Most of the teachers are excellent, there are a few who feels that they are always right and have no respect for the children's opinions. I think that Triangle Lake has come a long way and they still have a long way to go. I know that they are trying and more parents needs to be involve consistently. The PTA needs to be more creative in getting more parents involved.

Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2007
Triangle Lake is a tight-knit community where every child is addressed by name and teachers consistently support and encourage the principles of being peacemakers. There is a definite advantage in having a child know all of their peers year to year and with the staff having a strong relationships with the families. Unfortunately the principal is not receptive to interaction with parents.

Posted June 07, 2007
Learning at TLM is exciting and fun thanks to the wonderful teachers my children have had! Being challenged and given the chance to advance at their own pace has truly initiated eagerness and enjoyment when learning. Both my kids love going to school and have learned how to appreciate others no matter their differences. What a wonderful feeling knowing your kids are part of this wonderful learning family!

2401 Triangle Lake Road, High Point, NC  27262
Last modified Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Triangle Lake Montessori Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top