Francis Bradley Middle 2

Posted May 06, 2014
I am not impressed with the Special Needs program AT All. There seems to be only a few assistants and only 2 teachers who actually know how to teach a student and work with a student with Autism. They do not use strengths like music, drama, art, yoga. Its a terrible school for an EC program which teaches students on the spectrum in AU classes. The ec staff does not get along. I only gave them 2 stars for the 2 teachers and few assistants who know how to work with Autistic students. Terrible school for Autistic students who require more attention to stay on task through out the day. Will be moving hopefully to a better education for my child over the summer.

Posted April 03, 2014
I agree with u to the parent who just posted yesterday on the bullying and teachers with no patience! I have lots of parents there that have kids who want to go further with the same problems ! Maybe we need to meet ;) get with higher up to improve this at the school!!

Posted April 02, 2014
This is the worst experience I have had with a school. My son I will admit is a talker but I have seen by visiting there is no control in these classrooms. Teachers have no patience and they loving kicking kids out of class and the bullying is out of control. The principle will call you all day about your child but if someone is doing something to your child it is not taken care of at all. I am looking for a new school asap CMS this is a total disappointment. I really thinking about talking again to some of the other parents again and going a step further to talk to the board about getting action

Francis Bradley Middle 5

Posted February 16, 2014
Bradley's new principal is a wonderful addition. He keeps parents informed weekly and makes himself available to parents. He also makes sure he is visible to students and staff. I have both my sons at Bradley and can not say enough about the majority of the staff. The Honors classes are challenging and staff works to prepare the students for the future. I also appreciate how they give students the opportunity to give back to their community.

Posted August 10, 2012
Buyer beware. CMS is ripe with bullying issues. My daughter was relentlessly bullied in this school. The principal was absolutely worthless in dealing with the issues. She delegated all of the discipline issues to the assistant principal. Academically, my daughter suffered as the class sizes are too large. Hard to learn when you are in the back of the room and the teachers have no control over the classroom. Thank goodness we moved so we are out of the complete failure of an educational environment.

Francis Bradley Middle 5

Posted July 11, 2012
very good school,i happy my son attenden a this school, The honor classes he is enrolled in are good he love teachers

Posted July 25, 2011
My rising 8th grader has enjoyed his time at Bradley. The honor classes he is enrolled in are good and he likes his teachers. My younger children look forward to attending because of all they have heard from their older brother. It has been a very positive experience all around! Hats off to the staff for making students feel welcome, creating a great learning environment and getting parents involved.

Posted March 18, 2011
I'm a student at bradley and i hav bad and good things to say about the school. First well the food sucks bad and the teacher don't really teach they tell you to do something and expect you to finsh it by the end of class. One good thing is that my social has improved with all the fun classes.

Posted January 19, 2011
great school organized only problem they do not take great care of there "special" kidsother than that its great.

Posted November 03, 2010
Every year, teachers seem to be worse than the year before! Teachers are not held accountable for grades/homework. It is hard to get information from the teachers. They are disbursed on a regular basis with no academic learning during these times. My child is in their 3rd year there and I won't ever have my younger children attend Bradley.

Francis Bradley Middle
13345 Beatties Ford Road, Huntersville, NC  28078
Last modified Francis Bradley Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Francis Bradley Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews.