Bad
Good

Posted January 12, 2016
It was this school that turned out family into a homeschooling family. They make it very clear that parents are not welcome, the entire atmosphere of the school of oppressive and depressing. PLEASE DO NOT BUY A HOUSE IN THIS SCHOOL'S DISTRICT!!

Posted April 10, 2015
I recently had enrolled my oldest son in this school. I was told two different bus schedules, and told me the wrong area to stand, for a whole week he has missed school. i have yet to meet the teacher but if this is the start and dont think he will continue to go to this school.

Blue Creek Elementary 4

Posted August 21, 2010
This school has been here for many years. My 52 yr old husband went here, our children went here and now our granddaughter goes here. The staff gives this school a feeling of being at home. They are caring and friendly educators who really want the best for their students. I just wish there was a way to get the parents nore involve in their childrens education to bring this back up to a School of Excellence.

Posted November 12, 2009
ids come home with bad injuries..bloody noses.. head injuries. The teachers could care less if the kids pass. They just can't keep control over the class. Principal..(JOKE) This school has really gone down hill and the kitchen staff one I know of likes to misplace money.. my money!! I feel my child is not only going to fail but will also continue to be hurt while the teachers sit on ther *** and do not watch them. I am ready to sell my home and move to get my kid out of this nightmare.

Posted August 12, 2009
0 stars. i have informed the principle many times of the lack of interest and effort of the teacher. my son is at grade level and that's all they care about as long as he is doing ok. truly ignorant. they fallow the no child left behind to a T. why have the kids go to school if their going to pass anyways? give them the high school diploma now. they don't care about challenging their minds as long as they barely pass right? i can't change him school because this is my school districts. i can't change him teachers because the principal doesn't agree. what can i do? i'm not a teacher to home school him, i can't afford a private school, where i know they will try to challenge him because they get more money. is that why they don't try? because they don't get payed more?

Posted May 03, 2009
wow the school is amazing my kids fell extreamly welcomed there the principal rocks!!keep the good work up Blue Creek Elemantary

Posted March 13, 2009
I do not think they deserve any stars. I feel that the kids are not learning anything, and I hate that we are zoned there.

Posted October 05, 2008
I am military wife and my daughter has been to pleanty schools in her short school time and I was welcome at blue creek better than any other school

Blue Creek Elementary 5

Posted August 02, 2008
I am a military wife that has felt extremely welcome at Blue Creek Elementary. they helped make our mid year transition extremely easy and I have always felt welcomt ot attend the classes. I have a child that gets in trouble often and they are doing well within their means to assist my child. they are also very understanding of the stress of deployment on our children.

Blue Creek Elementary 5

Posted June 16, 2008
Great school. Everyone cares about the students and will do anything for them to succeed.

1260 Burgaw Hwy, Jacksonville, NC  28540
Last modified Blue Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.