Posted January 11, 2013
PLEASE do yourself a favor and run far far away from this school. This school is privately owned so if you have an issue with anything you will be first dealing with the principle 2nd the pastor who is married to the principal and then 3rd the assistant pastor who is the son of the principle and pastor so needless to say it is already 3 against 1 before you walk into the door. Also check their drop off and pick up policy, you are issued a little blue card with all the information someone need to walk right into the school and take your child at any time. The school isn t liable because the blue pickup cards are the parent s responsibility. Let s just hope nobody steals your car, purse, or wallet where that special little blue card is. Private school is generally great but for some reason this school just can t quite make the cut in my eyes to be a school or have responsibility of children in my eyes.

Posted September 06, 2012
LWCS is a wonderful school. My kids have been attending for many years! This is where they will graduate! The school is growing and with every year they add more extracurricular activities and class options for their high schoolers. The negative reviews are somewhat flacky and lack any solid backing. I admit there have been times that I have not been happy with a decision, but their decisions line up with Biblical principle and for that I accept the correction/decision and go on. The teachers are wonderful and the office staff very kind and friendly. I started out sending them there because it was cheap daycare. But the values and love they receive kept us coming back! Hope to see you in the halls!

Posted January 23, 2012
I am very surprised by the recent negative reviews on here. I have found this school to be wonderful for the past 2 years! All of the staff are very friendly and genuinely care about the students. They know all the students by name and teach Christian values in a loving way. The academics are challenging for some but the teachers work well with students individually if that extra attention is needed. I have never experienced anything bad with the principal, she has been nothing but friendly and kind to the parents, staff and students. I agree that drop off and pick up is very busy and not done in the best fashion, but it is not the schools fault at all. They have tried to make the changes needed but have had trouble getting the required permits. The cost of tuition is a steal for the wonderful academics and such a morally founded christian education that the children are given. We are moving next year and I am very saddened that my son won't be attending anymore.

Posted August 26, 2011
It may be hard to believe all the negative reviews are true, but i went to the school for one year. In that year i was provided a modest education presented to me by pace work and teachers. Aside from the academics all of what has been said about the administration is true. When your a good student and you gifted, like i was, your treated considerably better. This made me extremely mad because it also curved the discipline and allowed some students to get away with what should expel you while others got in trouble for seemingly no reason. As a christian school the only one who seems to try and fit the bible into all aspects of their life is the youth pastor of the church!

Posted August 16, 2011
Our daughter is now entering her 3rd year at LWCS. Yes, pick up and drop off times are a bit chaotic. I don't hold the school accountable for this. They have made their plea with the parents for alternate routing, DOT and Jax PD to make those times of day more fluid. Parents, against their good judgement, accelerate senselessly in the parking lot. I send my child to this school because walking around campus their belief in Jesus as Lord is written on virtually every wall. The teachers pray over the children. Every week chapel is held where songs of praise. Every day the Pledge of Allegiance, Pledge to Christian Flag and to the Bible are recited. Children are taught from the Bible each day. The dress code is simple and has an excellent progression of uniform priveleges gained with higher grade levels (diferent options introduced as kids move up in grade). Teachers are extraordinarily patient with boisterous kids. the leadership has a great vision for the growth of the school.

Living Water Christian School 3

Posted July 24, 2011
This is not a christian school strictly a private school. It is a business with no real consistency. My children went to this school for 3 years and it was enough. It is a business. Drink the koolaid and you will be fine.

Living Water Christian School 3

Posted July 18, 2011
Better than the public schools. But has lots of odd rules or odd ways. Pick up is very inconvenient for a parent with a small child or baby. Dress code is a wee bit too strict.

Posted November 30, 2010
I have known students, teachers and staff at this school since 1993. My own daughter has attended this school for 8 years and I am completely satisfied. Yes the school charges you for consumables and other needs, but those costs are spelled out up front and in writing before you enter into a contract. If you choose not to read it that isn't the schools fault. The Principal of the school has many years of teaching and administrative experience and it shows in how problems are addressed. It's obvious to me that their primary concern is providing a quality education in a Christian environment. I have never in 17 years of experience with the Principal known of any instance where she has been hypocritical in any manner. On the contrary, in my opinion she is both humble and gentle. Those qualities shouldn't be confused with her being a pushover or not holding students or parents accountable to standards.

Posted November 20, 2009
This our first year at LWCS. We are beyond happy with not only the level of education our child is receiving, but the warm and encouraging Christian environment in which these fine educators provide. Our daughter has been a good student but the positive turn-around in her attitude toward school is beyond words.

Posted November 19, 2009

Living Water Christian School
3980 Gum Branch Road, Jacksonville, NC  28540
Last modified Living Water Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Living Water Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top