Landis, NC

Posted August 07, 2011
I go to this school and i love it! The teachers are really nice an if something or someone is bothering you. You can tell the principle and she will handle it or a administrative! I love CLMS!

Corriher Lipe Middle School 4

Posted November 18, 2010
I have had two sons complete six consecutive years at CLMS. They loved Dr. Pugh and my sons wish she would move over to South Rowan. The teachers were very helpful when my youngest son was falling behind and discovered he had ADD. They worked with us - it's all about parents getting involved in their child's education and meeting with the teachers. I have read the concerns about the sports programs, and unfortunately, I do have to agree that there was a lot of favoritism in football and baseball. Several of us parents even tried talking to coaches to no avail. My son approached the coach on his own in a polite and respectful manner, but it did not help. There is definitely a communication breakdown about practices and failure to adhere to a practice time schedule which takes advantage of parent's schedules - especially when you work or have multiple children in different sports or at different schools. Overall, Corriher Lipe is a good school.

Corriher Lipe Middle School 2

Posted July 10, 2010
This school, along with all other public schools, are failing our kids. When I was in middle/high school (late 70's), ALL of my teachers had MBAs in education. Now we have teachers that (if lucky) have BAs in forestry, psychology, etc. There are assistants that have no college education and have no education in what they are assisting with (reading, math, etc). The government continues to pull funding from education - pitiful situation. I am pulling my daughter out and she will be going to private school.....

Posted April 14, 2010
Had two children go through this school and I'm very impressed with what they do with the resources available. Good principal and teachers. My kids have enjoyed the CLMS experience.

Posted February 10, 2010
I love this school its where my kids go its wonderful(:

Posted November 09, 2008
I am a student at Corriher-Lipe Middle School and I think it is a great place to learn because the teachers are always ready to teach and the students are always ready to learn.

Corriher Lipe Middle School 3

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted October 22, 2008
I have a child that attends Corriher-Lipe. I am not amazed my the school. One issue I amc oncerned about is the Principal. I do not like her way of running the school.

Posted October 11, 2008
corriher lipe is a great school, it has great academics and decent sports programs, i went to C.L.M.S. for two years and i wish i could be going there for my 8th grade year as well, when you walk into the school you can just feel the hospitality and friendly warmth, i advice parents to send their kids to C.L.M.S.

Posted September 03, 2008
i go to this school it is ruff around the edges but it is a good school i would know its my third and last year

Corriher Lipe Middle School
214 West Rice Street, Landis, NC  28088
Last modified Corriher Lipe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corriher Lipe Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top