Lillington, NC
Students enrolled: 1,126

Posted December 06, 2013
I go to this school and there is so much bullying and drama and its so horrible never send your kids here please. The teachers and staff members are inconsiderate and rude to students. While im am getting an adequate education going to school everyday is a chore because of this. The school itself is old and there is writing and gum on the walls everywhere. Plus the buses are older too and i have to wake up very early because my bus comes at 6:15. I would love switch schools but i sadly can't. Be warned about this school. Its truly terrible

Posted August 05, 2013
My daughter had a great year in 6th grade. The teachers and the Staff were wonderful. I hope 7th will be the same.

Posted July 30, 2013
I honestly love this school, I just wish that when the teachers are teaching they did more hands on activities- this school rocks

Posted March 19, 2012
well lets just say that just in the 7th grade alone 7 different teachers have quit and there is only like 12 teachers in the 7th grade so yeah and im a a,b student but because im dyslixic when we get new teachers and that confuses me ALOT so NOW i have a 55 in s.s and a 66 in science and idk about l.a but yeah

Posted August 16, 2011
I went to this school from 6-8th grade. I am now a junior at Western Harnett High School and this was a pretty good school. This school's gym needs to be fixed up, but other than that, it's a pretty good school. Some of the teachers were strict, but only cause they had to.

Posted September 15, 2010
THIS SCHOOL IS THE WORST SCHOOL EVER, THE GYM TEACHER'S ENCOURAGE STUDENT'S TO FIGHT AND DIP TOBACCO AND THEY PROTECT THEIR ON AND COVER STUFF UP! THEY TALK ABOUT THE PARENTS AND THE TEACHER'S ARE ONLY THEIR FOR A PAYCHECK! NO WONDER THIS SCHOOL IS FAILING IT'S STUDENT'S AND THE PRINCIPALS ARE WORTHLESS! AND NOONE KNOW'S HOW TO RETURN A PHONE CAll at this school!

Posted March 23, 2010
I think this school stinks. The kids are running the school not the administration. The school is not welcoming and there is not teacher enthusiam at all. It is obvious that the administration doesn't work well together. The kids can get away with anything.

Posted February 01, 2010
I love this school the teachers are wonderful and very caring the principal is wonderful if there is a problem he will get right on it and fix it there are alot of really cool clubs too this school is wonderful and really gets into the school spirit when there are games i am so grateful to go to this school i can't even imagine going to any better school than Western Harnett Middle School (WHMS)

Posted September 07, 2009
I realy like this school its my first year and i am very satisfied. It is very calm and it is the perfect enviroment to learn. The teachers are also very nice and i can tell they are expirienced in teaching. I would'nt rather be in another school !

Posted July 07, 2009

Western Harnett Middle
11135 North Carolina 27, Lillington, NC  27546
Last modified Western Harnett Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Western Harnett Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top