Bad
Good

I have children from kindergarten thru 5th grade. I love this school!! The teachers are great!!! And I love the Principal!! Between my children, nephews, and grand children we have about 9 children there right now.

My child attended Huntsville Elementary from kindergarden to 3rd grade, the teacher were downgrading and unhelpful. And the school has a very big bullying problem that no one seems to know what to do. I don't blame the children I blame the teachers, child see how teachers treat others and inturn repeat it.

This is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and administration. It is very clean and has an awesome community feel. I couldn't he happier with our experience here so far.

Great school! The caring staff makes Huntsville a kid-friendly place. The school is also very clean and safe.

the teachers are mean to the children and are negative with them no positive reinforcement is given. the staff is never interested in parent involvement and are never happy to have a parent confront them with any problems.

Awesome school, one of the best around. Huntsville has great teachers, great administration, is clean and well maintained.

This is the best school in the state. I rate it 5 stars.

5stars. This school is awesome. the teachers are wondeful and place clean and well maintained. all staff is very kind.

Wonderful school, great teachers that take time with each kid, super principle ... we love this school and it's staff.

Nice clean school but I really don't think thay give a hoot about what I say. i always feel blown off.

Last modified Huntsville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.