Posted April 09, 2014
I have children from kindergarten thru 5th grade. I love this school!! The teachers are great!!! And I love the Principal!! Between my children, nephews, and grand children we have about 9 children there right now.

Huntsville Elementary 1

Posted July 04, 2013
My child attended Huntsville Elementary from kindergarden to 3rd grade, the teacher were downgrading and unhelpful. And the school has a very big bullying problem that no one seems to know what to do. I don't blame the children I blame the teachers, child see how teachers treat others and inturn repeat it.

Posted June 29, 2013
This is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and administration. It is very clean and has an awesome community feel. I couldn't he happier with our experience here so far.

Posted April 12, 2012
Great school! The caring staff makes Huntsville a kid-friendly place. The school is also very clean and safe.

Huntsville Elementary 2

Posted February 29, 2012
the teachers are mean to the children and are negative with them no positive reinforcement is given. the staff is never interested in parent involvement and are never happy to have a parent confront them with any problems.

Posted February 28, 2012
Awesome school, one of the best around. Huntsville has great teachers, great administration, is clean and well maintained.

Posted December 21, 2009

Huntsville Elementary 0

Posted December 08, 2009
This is the best school in the state. I rate it 5 stars.

Huntsville Elementary 0

Posted October 15, 2009
5stars. This school is awesome. the teachers are wondeful and place clean and well maintained. all staff is very kind.

Posted January 23, 2009

Contact Information

2020 Sardis Church Road
Madison, NC 27025

School website

Huntsville Elementary
2020 Sardis Church Road, Madison, NC  27025
Last modified Huntsville Elementary is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huntsville Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.