Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

When learning they make sure you get it and learn every thing pass and tutor

Amount of homework: Agree

My teachers give enough home work to Learn and get the unit to pass the test

Develops character: Disagree

They try but the students there are not the one to "snitch" but they want to instill that

I have started my first year and it's okay. There are gonna need to be some major changes. By the second week there has been 20 people suspended. But the only way to get through this school is to focus on you and you only do u worry about other people the teachers are very helpful. The school has potential but hadn't figured out how to get there yet

My daughter's freshman year at RRHS wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible....however, her sophomore year was really bad. Bullying, weekly...sometimes even daily fights in the school, chaos in many of her classes. She felt she wasn't learning anything and it caused her a lot of anxiety...so much to the point she had to go on meds for it. There are teachers there who are extremely nice....but nice doesn't cut it in that particular environment. They need teachers and administrative staff who can rule the school with authority and not allow the students to walk all over them. It's a fairly new school...and it has the potential to be a good school in the future; but there are a lot of changes that need to take place for that to happen. We ultimately chose to remove my daughter from this school and transfer her to a charter school where academics are top priority and the environment is less stressful.

The students are terrible, they're the rudest people I have met. The teachers don't control them and they run around like animals. The teachers are good but the people in the office are not helpful at all. The counselors aren't helpful either and not very nice.

I'm currently in my 2nd year at RRHS and I absolutely loved my 1st year! Rocky river is a great school with awesome teachers that are willing to help you reach your goals and to succeed in school. Like every high school there are issues. But as long as you surround yourself with the right people, you'll be fine. RRHS also had many clubs and many teachers that stay after school to tutor/give extra help to students. Rocky river is young but I can already tell that it's a great school in the making and I'm honored to be a part of the growth of this school. Go ravens :)

I am a junior now and I agree with the comment about how theres not really any friendly people. Every person I talk to they dont seem to like me and I have yet to get a true friend. The teachers are okay too and if you do go to this dungeon of a school, just focus on your work. :)

I go there and Rocky River is a really good school. As long as you hang out with the right people Rocky River will be great to you. Don't listen to the other comment, making friends at RRHS is not hard at all! Just find a group of people who have the same interests as you and you will be fine. A few words to the wise though... 1. Don't pretend to be something you're not and 2. If you like shoes this is the right school and if you don't... I suggest you start learning the names of a couple retro jordans so you won't look like a total idiot when people talk about them. Hope this helps!

I go there now and its called "Rocky River High School". It has some okay teachers but the students are absolutely terrible. It's hard to make friends and the students there are not friendly. I would not recommend anyone to go to this school.

Last modified Rocky River High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.