Bad
Good

Amazing People,Nice Hallways,Cool Architecture,Spot On Teachers-Who Are Ready To Teach,Clean And Fun Cafeteria,Hilarious principle,Homework Is A Breeze Because They Let You Do It In Class And If You Need Help Ask!!!...Its A Great School

My child attended MM last year & it was the worst!!! He was bullied almost every day. He was hit on 3 different occasions. Laptops that were given out in the beginning of the year did not have the proper security in place & they were given out anyway. I will do WHATEVER it takes to get my child into a different school, even if I have to move. Just look at their scores-speaks loud & clear!!!

My son was struggling at Sun Valley. He just couldn't get math and no one at Sun Valley would help him. He also had a hard time fitting in , because there were so many cliques. This year at Monroe Middle has been great. He was able to get some Much needed tutoring. His social life is better too. The kids for some reason seem to be more down to earth.

I went here last year and still am at this school. The only reason why I will not go to another school is because we just moved here and it was sun valley district. Then they changed it, we dont have enough money to move and the only other school is a charter school hard to get into. And the lack of ednucation at monroe middle is just terrible!

I attend MMS and i really like it. Im in the band program and we are doing outstanding.I have also met my best friends there.I have had so much fun and i have learned alot to.I recommend this school.Even though it may have a bad rep (which it shouldent) its awsome!!!

This is a wonderful blessed school, and I'm glad my child is attending MM. When we as parents decide to take part in the schools we will notice that our children cannot fail ,when we think the school is. This school has wonderful programs, in saying that due to a parent teacher 'RELATIONSHIP' this makes what u think is a failing school prosper. Please with all respect stop the blaming games it's the principal, teachers let's b the team to help them cause our children to soar. Submitted by a teacher/parent

This is the best school, and part of the best school system, for which I have worked

Monroe Middle is an awesome school. My chld loves attending and I love him attending here. Regardless of what some may think, the children who attend here are meeting real life challenges and are able to compete with the counties best. We are proud of our school and parent participation in on the increase. The Administration and teaches here work extreamely hard and has far more challenges to overcome than many other top rated shcools in the county. Our goal is excellence and our children are making major improvements in several areas, especially in the academics. You best watch out because with such excellent leadership and teaches, who knows where the Junior Redhawsks may end up! On top is our goal.

Last modified Monroe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.