Monroe, NC
Students enrolled: 1,109

Piedmont High School 4

Posted August 11, 2013
Piedmont high school is a great school, I like most of the teachers and I like the coaches but I think the dress code is ridiculous, even if your shorts almost reach your fingertips you get sent to ISS. They should not be focusing all their attention on the dress code.

Posted October 28, 2010
I am a parent of 2 high school students here. They get a lot of personalized attention, the math and science departments are great, and the school is a size that they are able to participate in a bunch of extracurricular activitieds

Piedmont High School 1

Posted September 16, 2010
piedmont high school is a poorly run school they are more worried about the dress code than education the school is a good school but the administration staff is terrible it is a shame that students have to deal with such unfair principals and it is embarrassing thart our tax dollars pay for principals they have hopefully they will restaff the school so that students will get the education they deserve

Piedmont High School

Posted October 21, 2008
My daughter is a senior. I have been very pleased with the education she has received at piedmont. She has been in band for six years and marching band for four. I cannot say enough good things about jodi lucac. His direction allows the kids to have great fun and at the same time, he works them hard to make the best marching band in union county. He cares about the kids and they respect him. My personal thanks to him for the very positive impression he has left on my child.

Posted August 05, 2005
I loved going to Piedmont High School, I made great friends and it was the best four years of my life. The teachers would do anything in their power to help you grasp the information. I would love for my kids to attend Piedmont.

Posted November 20, 2004
piedmont is the best school in union county to have your kids go to. im a student there and personally i like it. They have excellent teachers who care for your kids and you can have fun and learn at the same time. Piedmont has a very diverse population and everyone can get along. The extracurricular activities are awesome our football team is great and the basketball team is too! Our new principal is a little srtict but she gets her job done. Trust me Piedmont is a great school.

Posted September 30, 2004
I don't know who wrote the first review but they are crazy. I went to piedmont high school and it is awesome. It spoiled me to good schools so much that I would move back into the county when I have kids, just so they can go there. We had almost 75% of our graduating class going to state universities and better when I left. The teachers really care about the students and it shows. I always felt safe at Piedmont. There were rarely fights and there were never any of the safety concerns that are always being talked about at larger city schools. We didn't have a problem with weapons or any of the awful things that happen elsewhere. This school is truly a diamond in the rough.

Piedmont High School 1

Posted September 16, 2004
This School is the worst school in the county. Do not let your kids come here.

Piedmont High School 4

Posted April 26, 2004
Good teachers, but poor principal. Great math and science dept. English is typical, and History is above avg.

Posted August 27, 2003
i'm a former student at piedmont.. i loved my four years there. good teachers, great fellow students. over all piedmont is a terrific school and i would be more than happy to have my kids go there!

Piedmont High School
3006 Sikes Mill Road, Monroe, NC  28110
Last modified Piedmont High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Piedmont High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top