Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

Oh please don't let me hear of my grandson being bullied

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

Hasn't happened with my grandson this semister

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Students are lead to osterzice new students

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Haven't seen at of this concerning my grandson!!!!!

My grandson started 9th grade this year at this school. I know this is ONLY a country school, but the teachers and students have not helped him in any way to get adjusted. He is a friendly, kind and all around good young man and has never been treated this way before at his previous school. I personally think the students and teachers at this school should be ashamed of them selves. This is proving to me and a lot of other people that these teachers and students show no compassion or empathy toward new students. Shame on all of you. A very concerned grandmother...Something really needs to be done concerning this matter!!!

Piedmont high school is a great school, I like most of the teachers and I like the coaches but I think the dress code is ridiculous, even if your shorts almost reach your fingertips you get sent to ISS. They should not be focusing all their attention on the dress code.

I am a parent of 2 high school students here. They get a lot of personalized attention, the math and science departments are great, and the school is a size that they are able to participate in a bunch of extracurricular activitieds

piedmont high school is a poorly run school they are more worried about the dress code than education the school is a good school but the administration staff is terrible it is a shame that students have to deal with such unfair principals and it is embarrassing thart our tax dollars pay for principals they have hopefully they will restaff the school so that students will get the education they deserve

My daughter is a senior. I have been very pleased with the education she has received at piedmont. She has been in band for six years and marching band for four. I cannot say enough good things about jodi lucac. His direction allows the kids to have great fun and at the same time, he works them hard to make the best marching band in union county. He cares about the kids and they respect him. My personal thanks to him for the very positive impression he has left on my child.

Last modified Piedmont High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.