Posted June 07, 2014
Rocky River is an amazing school that works very hard to meet the needs of each and every student. They have high expectations for staff. If you ever have any problems of concerns, you can talk with the teacher or Principal's and they will work to resolve any issues.

Rocky River Elementary 1

Posted May 20, 2014
I have to agree with the previous posts. My experience has been the same. I have not had one good experience here. This school should be investigated!! I wish I was able to walk in and listen to what my daughter's teacher says to her. The things She comes home and tells me are unthinkable. When I contact the teacher she always has a different story. Then tell me why she is failing and why is it that she does not get to eat her snack when the other class does. I could not believe the bullying these children go through. Then I had met the assistant principle and realized it comes from the top down. They will cover up for their teachers. THIS SCHOOL DOES NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED!!!! I would give you zero stars.

Rocky River Elementary 1

Posted April 06, 2014
THIS SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE ALL OF THE ADMINISTRATION STAFF Is RUDE AND UNPLEASANT. I WILL BE TAKING MY CHILD OUT OF THIS SCHOOL. I GIVE IT NO STARS....

Rocky River Elementary 4

Posted July 18, 2013
My kids have attended RR since it opened in 2007! We love this school. It's only had 2 principals, which is great. Mrs. Richardson is wonderful. This school has many great teachers.

Posted June 18, 2012
We have been part of the Rocky River Family for 2 years and we couldn't be happier. Though I don't understand why they have switched through so many principals, I can say our Principal and vice-Principal have a wonderful chemistry together and are great with the kids. The teachers are so wonderful, communicative with the parents, willing to help the children with different needs, fun and wonderful. My kids are learning a great deal, they love their teachers and their classmates. Its a wonderful school and I am happy to be part of it. We also have a great PTA that is always doing special something for the children.

Posted June 08, 2011
All of our children have attended RRES and love it and the entire staff. They are amazing and it shows how much they love the kids and their jobs. We are moving back into the district and our youngest will attend RRES, we are very happy !

Posted October 05, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008
I have two children that attend Rocky River and I could not be any happier with their teachers. My children have learned so much this year. The school is wonderful. Even the teachers that don't directly teach my children are friendly to me and the other parents that I see in the hallways before school. The school has such a positive vibe. It is very bright and cheery. All concerns we had about our children being in a new school quickly subsided and we as a family consider ourselves very fortunate to be Roadrunners!

Posted March 08, 2008
I think this is a great school with teachers and staff that love what they do. My children love school and their teachers. It is a brand new school beautifully built.

Rocky River Elementary
500 North Rocky River Road, Monroe, NC  28110
Last modified Rocky River Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocky River Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.