Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

all office personnel, principal everyone has been so open & Honest. Very great!!! Thanks for being here for us!!!! Perry.

I think this school is a wonderful and the teachers are really good. The school cares about their students.

Our daughter attends Lakeshore Middle and we are extremely happy with the curriculum, staff and student body. We thought about private school, but after talking to friends with children in this school, we decided to give it a try. In the end, we were all so happy with the decision that we were able use that private school money to buy a home in the community right next to the school. The bottom line here is that if you want your children surrounded by winners, this is the place to be. Due to the high character and quality of the parents, many of the students attending this school are already forming goals for their future. This is all supported by the great teachers and administration at Lakeshore. Every school has a few unhappy or misguided students, but I ve personally seen the staff here take some of those students and give them hope for a successful future. If I could choose any place in the world to live, raise our child and send her to school, it would definitely be right here!

LMS is a great school. The teachers really take the time to understand what the students need and make changes when necessary. My daughter is now in 8th grade and she has enjoyed band, volleyball, battle of the books and her classes.

My school is so cool that my teachers come in early to help you out! They even make time for you in class. My school has pride in the way we all dress & how clean our school looks & how we can all help our conmmunerty. But one thing that makes me proud to be part of this school is I'm new here & I never felt so welcome to a new school ever! My teachers & the office workers where great they helped me fit in.

Lakeshore is a great School my daughter goes there and loves it!

i went to lake shore and i did not like it. they have a large range of money groups. There are the rich snobs that spread ever rumor they hear. then there are the average people that dont have a place. and then there is the poor people that dont fit in because of how they have to dress. Everything about that school is superficial and if you dont wear abercrombie or hollister then you are out. The school itself is very nicely built. and well kept but the people inside are the meanest people. I now attend the high school and i can say that i am very happy to be out of that place. The people there talk crap about everybody and the make people feel like they have to be fake or sluts to fit in. I would never go back.

My children have attended there first full year here at Lakeshore. We left one of the top schools in NY because everything was just getting so out of hand. Lakeshore has lived up to all of my expectations. My children are getting a better education and the teachers love what they do. It's not about the paycheck like on Long Island. I just cannot praise the entire staff enough. Thank you for making the transition so easy.

I added the last one in Nov. my school has great extra-curricular activities! Anything that you could ever imagine doing is there. Our school has all the normal stuff but they also have unique activities too! And alot of everything else... I would have to say the kids at this school can be intimidating especially money! the school has all kinds of kids poor to rich but I would say the school is great compaired to all the other middle schools in this county. It is a very big school too, and growing! But if you are looking for a school to go to this is the one it is great and I can guaruntee your kid(s) will love it!

Last modified Lakeshore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.