Posted September 27, 2013
Excellent, attentive teachers who promote student responsibility, build give and take relationships, and create an atmosphere of intent and desire to learn.

Posted May 30, 2012
yes i would love to know more about whats going on in my grandaughters school, How can i be notified about feild trips, school year books , an etc. I am very interested in what my grand children do in school.. Thank you martha Murrin

Posted June 07, 2005
This it the best school ever! It doesn't get any better than this. The principal, Randy Barnett, is so approachable and makes everyone feel as part of the family. All of the teachers seem to genuinely care about my child as a person and also me as a person. Why can't all schools be like this? Even the test scores are some of the best in the state.

Posted May 06, 2005
Martins Creek School is wonderful. My children are in grades K and fourth. My son is academically gifted in fourth grade. He receives a lot individualized instruction. My daughter is finishing K and can READ! The curriculum the K teachers use with the low class sizes are working. The community welcomes and treats everyone like family. The PTO are very active and motivated to enhance the classroom learning into other experiences in the school. The test scores at this school are impressive. For over 7 years the school has maintained at least 89% of the students in grades 3-8 being at or above grade level, with years of that percentage in the 90's. The activities at the school at wonderful. Students take may wonderful field trips and do community activities. My children are very happy and I know all the teachers and they seem very appreciative my participation in the school.

Martins Creek Elementary/Mid
1459 Tobe Stalcup Road, Murphy, NC  28906
Last modified Martins Creek Elementary/Mid is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martins Creek Elementary/Mid Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top