Christ The King Christian Academy 0

Posted January 20, 2009
I am a grandparent concerned with my grandchildren having a Christ centered education. We found this at Christ the King. The staff not only talk of Christ but demonstrate Him in their daily lives in how they live and relate to the students and to others. It is a pleasure to go into such an institution without any foul language or questionable dress by anyone. Thank God for their goal of bringing up our young people in the nurture of the Lord. God bless each and everyone of these special people at Christ The King Christian Academy. The academic credentials of the school are excellent. The students are far ahead of the public system comparing class to class. You have the benefit of the best of Christian Education and Academics.

Posted January 06, 2009
This school has been a blessing ,Marie has enjoy going there,she is learning a great deal. Every one there is a blessing. Wanda,

Posted March 02, 2008
Christ The King has been a blessing and a prayer answered for my kids. They were in a public school where bullying, teasing, cussing, and having no respect for teachers was the norm. My children are very happy at CTK and they want to stay until they graduate. Thank you for Mr. Kahl and the staff. Tresa, Clay, and Kacie

Posted September 28, 2007
My Daughter start in Christ The King when the school opened. We moved out of state for 2 years. Our Daughter was in public school for 3 years. It was one of my biggest mistakes of our lives. I can't redo the past but we could put our daughter back into Christ the King. They welcomed her back home with open, loving arms of support. She has a lot of emotional things going on but the Staff and students in the High School are so awesome. I so recommend this school for the children of any one reading this. God Bless you. TY all of you. Joe, Dixie, Angela and Rebekah Bell

Christ The King Christian Academy 0

Posted August 24, 2007
Christ the King Christion Acadamey is a wonderful school to go to. Excellent personel attention to each and every child. I would know this because, I went there for 5 years. No regret reccomending this school to anyone.

Contact Information

Po Box 279
New London, NC 28127

Christ The King Christian Academy
Po Box 279, New London, NC  28127
Last modified Christ The King Christian Academy is a private school that serves grades K-11
Christ The King Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.