Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

When I was volunteering one time, one girl called another girl a name which caused her to cry. The teacher noticed this promptly and effectively explained why calling someone a name is hurtful and wrong. After conversing with both girls, the first one apologized and you could tell she really meant it.

Develops character: Strongly agree

As a former student, I can confidently say that Partnership has played a strong role in my character development. Character is discussed thoroughly not only in guidance, but in the classroom as well.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers want to assist in nurturing and fostering each and every students education. Additional tutoring time is offered to each student if they are feeling as if they are not comprehending the subject.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework is challenges students while encouraging them to think critically.

I am a former student of Partnership and I can say with the utmost confidence that the teachers and staff prepared me for my next step. As an academically gifted student, I was put into a special program, and never overlooked (contrary to most reviews). My reading, writing, and speaking skills were above par and I was placed the highest level academic classes in 6th grade. The class sizes were small which allowed greater one-on-one time with teachers and created a tight-knit community. I felt loved and nurtured and because of that, the joy of learning was instilled in me at a very young age. The nontraditional style of teaching and learning provided me with an edge over my future peers. Overall, Partnership is an excellent school, and I would recommend all parents send their students here.

We had 3 girls that attended Partnership (was at the school 12 years with their age span). Yes--the school is not perfect but we had a great experience. We loved the small size. Everyone knew our girls and their weaknesses and strengths and how to guide them to learn and grow. I loved how the staff moves around--the plus is that they find the best fit for them and are happier for the flexibility. Our girls had a great foundation for middle school and high school--all of our girls have done well academically and socially and we credit a good foundation at PE.

My child attended Partnership from 1st-5th grade. We all loved it. Teachers work in teams to provide individualized instruction for each child. A very active PTA provides much of the up-to-date technology. There is a very close-knit atmosphere and students work well together. The building is very old and offers some challenges, but we felt that this was a small price to pay for such a great community.

Love the small, family feel of the school. Love that my kids get individualized attention. Love that because of the size and commitment of parents, I know almost every student AND every mom in my kids' grade levels. We have made some great friends and created a very supportive village at Partnership!

PES is a great school. The teachers are kind and thoughtful, and they differentiate their instruction to meet the needs of their students. Class sizes are small and they have a wonderful after-school program. i highly recommend PES to anyone looking for an innovative school with a small student body population.

My son has attended Partnership since kindergarten. In every grade he has had a fabulous teacher, and since the school is so small, he has enjoyed a wonderful sense of community and small class sizes. We love Partnership and will miss it when he graduates to middle school!

Last modified Partnership Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.