Raleigh, NC

Posted June 18, 2012
The best school I have ever sent my 2 children to. Both of my children fell through the cracks with the Wake County Public System and did not perform well in public school. They receive the individualized instruction that the school is so well known for. Stevens Prep follows the NC Curriculum, has small classes and a relaxed environment. Stevens Prep Academy is just like a home school run by professionals, taking all the problems of recording attendance, finding test centers, etc. away from home schooling. Thank You Dr. Stevens for a great school and for being there for my children.

Posted May 18, 2012
this school is amazing trust me i know from experence. dr stevens is a terrific teacher

Posted May 18, 2012
My child wishes he had gone to this school since first grade. The atmosphere, the way things are taught, Dr. Stevens is just the best!!! Stevens Prep Academy is just like a home school run by professionals, taking all the problems of recording attendance, finding test centers, etc. away from home schooling. It is education in a small group setting, what can be better? The handful of students all act like a family! my son thrives there in every way, thank god for Dr. Stevens and Stevens Prep Academy!!

Posted May 17, 2012
Thanks to Stevens Prep Academy we now have a school that our son enjoys going to. His confidence and learning level have improved a huge amount in the year that he has been there. He gets the individualized instruction that the school is so well known for. I would highly recommend Stevens Prep Academy for both its academic program and the caring environment that they offer each of their students.

Stevens Prep Academy 4

Posted November 30, 2011
Sorry I just wrote a review and accidentally must have entered only four stars instead of the five stars that it is. So I am giving it the full 5 stars the way it should have read the first time.

Posted March 18, 2010
Stevens has helped me to learn all the claases and stuff I needed to graduate!! I was at another private school and it operated the same way as the public system. In both the public school and the other private school i went to, neither of them taught me as well as I was taught at Stevens. Yes, the basketball team needs work. I think a much better coach is what is needed. Dr. Stevens has a good program if the players would come and do their work and if there was a better coach. The school is great if you ask me. I was there and know from experience!!

Posted February 19, 2010
This is a great school!! My child does so well there.

Posted February 17, 2010
Best school We have been to so far. We do not plan to leave and want to graduate in 2 more years from this excellent academy. We pay are tuition and leave the ducation to the school. Our child is learning so much more than ever before. Thank You Dr. Stevens for a great school and for being there for my child. We never thought anyone could actually get through to our child and help them be so successful.

Stevens Prep Academy

Posted February 17, 2010
I would think twice about sending your child to this school, especially if it's basketball related. I found that they didn't deliver on what was promised to us when my son was recruited by SPA. It was a huge waste of time and money. I wish I had never sent my son to this school. We were mislead and taken advantage of. I'm shocked that any school cant get away and operate like this. Save yourself the aggravation dont send your child here. My son learned nothing there and the basketball program they promised does not exsist.

Stevens Prep Academy 1

Posted March 30, 2009
This school isn't for everyone. My child has several LD issues. This school claims to help kids with LD issues. But in reality they might be a good school for a child with ADD/ADHD at best. None of their teachers have special ed training. There is little instruction time given. My child was simply expected to read the chapter and answer questions about what was read. This was very difficult with the LD issues. The only 'elective' is martial arts. And it's required of all students. The school has computers, but most are broken. The headmaster yelled at kids for talking in front of the rest of the class many different times. This upset my child. This school is cheap compared to other private schools in the area but you get what you pay for.

Stevens Prep Academy