Hope Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2014
I enjoy the environment of Hope. The staff are all so friendly and always willing to help. My children have great experiences here. The small setting has made them feel welcomed and it's easy to talk to any of the teachers if you need assistance. It feels great to know that your children like going to school each day.

Posted April 16, 2014
It is exciting to teach at Hope Elementary Charter School because the small school environment gives teachers a great deal of influence over curriculum decisions that are designed with each child's strengths and needs in mind. Along with The Leader in Me, our new curriculum initiatives for English Language Arts and Math will propel our students' learning forward in a dynamic way.

Posted January 19, 2014
Hope Elementary is going through a transformation into a school of leadership! The Leader In Me Program has research findings that it increases student engagement, builds self esteem, decreases behavior incidents and most importantly increases academic achievement. The faculty and staff of Hope Elementary are ecstatic to begin this journey of Learning to Lead Leading to Learn beginning the 2014-2015 school year!

Posted June 03, 2013
I am very impressed with the small school environment and welcoming feel of the school. Many of the teachers are very caring and work hard to make sure that students are learning.

Posted November 30, 2009
.....Continued the 5th grade teacher is awesome because she actually cares! she thinks about the bigger picture, long term....She pointed out weakness in my childs learning & actually did something about it. My baby now gets better grades & confidence has gone up because of it! I just want 2 say thank you to these teachers that were mentioned because it takes a village. K,1st & 5th grade teachers, thank you..I feel privilaged 2 have worked with you through my children. Nothing you do goes un-noticed. Teachers never get the credit that they deserve, so Im giving you your credit.....Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hope Elementary School 3

Posted April 27, 2009
I am the parent of a 5th grade student. I must say, the 5th grade teacher at Hope Elementary School is excellent. She has a genuine concern for the growth and well-bring of each student. She a great deal of teaching experience and she understands that learning is a life long commitment..... I am also impressed with the changes that have taken place in regards to resources and student services. Hope Elementary offers math tutoring services three times per week in order to assess and assist the students.

Hope Elementary School 4

Posted March 16, 2009
I am a parent of a rising 1st grader and I am impressed with the improvements that this school has made and the progress that Hope Elementary continues to make. The teachers and the administrative staff are committed to encouraging each child to succeed. This is what every parent wants for there child .

Hope Elementary School
1116 North Blount St, Raleigh, NC  27604
Last modified Hope Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hope Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top