Raleigh, NC

Posted March 22, 2015
My son has been at this school for 2yrs. It's an exceptionally good school...great teachers who collaborate, excellent leadership from Principal Schwenker & others, compassionate treatment of students by peers & teachers. It's a very small healthy cohesive school where everyone is focused on student success. Classes are challenging, students are engaged, teachers really care & parents are kept informed. I'm very happy my son chose to go here! The school hasn't been around very long, so everyone's learning their way & making changes as needed. I've been impressed by how much energy enthusiasm & hard work everyone puts into making this school and it's students successful.

Posted April 03, 2014
i am a student of the first generation at STEM. The school involved alot of work, willpower and determination but the great thing is that you learn those qualities here. I love going to campus everyday and actually interacting with other college students. It can be a handful but we all struggle together as a family. In our school there are no strangers. This school has helped me to grow as a person i used to be very shy but i learned to stand up for myself and advocate for myself as well. Going to this school has had its times of headaches and stress but i would never say i regret it. The teachers and staff are fantastic. They actually care. I had a teacher cry about how much she cared for us and it shows because they never give up on you. My professors at state are very helpful and they are a great source for networking for career opportunities. I feel like i am many steps ahead then most high school students. I am honored to be a part of the first class at STEM. Even though we feel like guinea pigs at times its still a great experience. I can't wait to be part of the first graduating students at STEM in 2 more years.

Posted August 19, 2013
amazing, wonderful, helpful, always there,. this school is an amazing and should be rewarded with as much credit as possible

Wake Nc State Univ Stem Early College High School
715 Barbour Drive, Raleigh, NC  27603
Last modified Wake Nc State Univ Stem Early College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wake Nc State Univ Stem Early College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top