Posted February 01, 2012
We have a son in 5th grade this is Our first year at North Hills and I am beyond Impressed with the true dedication of my sons teacher! She really has a heart for teaching and all around the campus you can tell this school is all about Christ Centered Teaching of academics.

Posted April 04, 2011
My daughter has attended NHCS since 5-K, she is now a freshman in NHCS High school. I am more impressed than ever with the committment of their administration and faculty to see our students reach their full potential. The Christ centered education is preparing our young people with a global perspective of our world and how they can make a difference in it. With a record enrollment this year (2011) over 400 students , they haven't lost the desire to excell. This year they introduced the PC tablets in their High School and are striving to have cutting edge technology. Their athletic programs are excelling also and next year they will play in a new tougher conference which will challenge them to new heights. I would highly recommend North Hills to any parent concerned with quality education and character building challenges.

Posted June 29, 2009
North Hills has excellent academics and a family atmosphere. Head of school leads the school very well. I was looking for strong academic preschool, but found a great school for my kids longterm. Faculty & staff are great. This school is a true blessing!

North Hills Christian School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
This school continues to excel in academics, and the environment is Christ centered. Having two children who attended this school and went on to higher education at public universities, I can speak to the most vital element of North Hills Christian School: and that is simply, a Biblical World View throughout all the curriculum. There is nothing else even close to it.

North Hills Christian School 0

Posted December 08, 2008
A little girl in the 4k program and a son in the 1st grade They have been there for 2 yrs and they love it and we could not be happier and they are excelling in the programs.

Posted April 28, 2008
We have a 3K & 5K student at NHCS. The academics are great! If you are looking for a Christ centered education, this is the place to go!

Posted December 04, 2006
The staff members are excellent and dedicated to helping the children succeed spiritually and academically.

North Hills Christian School 4

Posted February 23, 2004

Posted February 23, 2004
Warm, Christian atmosphere. Excellent teachers. Children receive an outstanding Christ-centered education.

North Hills Christian School
2970 West Innes Street, Salisbury, NC  28144
Last modified North Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
North Hills Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.