Posted March 17, 2014
My family and I recently moved to the area and our son is in Kindergarten here. We have been very pleased thus far in all aspects of the school and it's staff.

Sherrills Ford Elementary 3

Posted January 03, 2014
My children ages, 9 and 10, transferred to this public school after attending private school since Kindergarten. We have always heard so many great things about the school, and decided to give it a try. We have been pleasantly surprised with both the teachers and the hands on learning experiences. Our girls love the school, and their teachers. After years of private tuition, it was time to see if it was really worth the price. I will say that their public education is comparable to private with the exception of the writing component. This is the biggest area of improvement needed. Overall, I will say we have been happy with our choice, and have really enjoyed saving the extra cash. Good Job SFE!

Posted March 06, 2011
This is a fanstastic school. My children have been there since Kindergarten. The principal is well respected and a great leader. She was named Catawba County Prinicpal for 2010-2011 school year. The teachers challenge the children to perform at their highest level. There is an emphasis to excel both academically and personally. They set the bar high and expect the kids to be respectful and well behaved. My in-laws have commented several times how well behaved and orderely the children act. We love this school

Posted February 04, 2009
I love this school. They have Character Kid awards every month with a little breakfast for the kids who win. They have lollipop kid awards for all the kids. The work is definately challlenging, while the teachers are very caring. The principal is doing a wonderful job at SFE!!!!

Sherrills Ford Elementary 2

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted September 24, 2008

Posted August 19, 2008
I also feel the first review was written in reference to an older principal who is no longer there. The school is wonderful, the principal and staff are great as well. My 2 boys love it here at Sherrills Ford Elementary!!

Sherrills Ford Elementary 1

Posted July 25, 2008

Sherrills Ford Elementary 1

Posted July 23, 2008

Sherrills Ford Elementary 2

Posted July 22, 2008

Sherrills Ford Elementary
8103 Sherrills Ford Road, Sherrills Ford, NC  28673
Last modified Sherrills Ford Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherrills Ford Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.