Bad
Good

Posted April 27, 2015
I love Stanfield Elementary School because all five of my kids have went there and it has been a great school for them. I will miss the wonderful teachers and the staff here. Four of them have graduated from West Stanly High School. My youngest child is in kindergarten now and will not have the pleasure of staying with this school. His two teachers were wonderful because they were so good to him. They raced with him to drink his milk and called me anytime he was sick or got hurt. There will never be a better school than this one.

Posted August 04, 2013
My grandson will attend kindergarten in the fall. As a retired teacher myself, I thought it was a fantastic idea to have "camp" for these little guys. The first days of school should be a breeze for them. Keep up the great work

Posted December 28, 2009
This is the absolute best school around. Wonderful, caring teachers and staff work together for the good of all students. Students get extra attention and care when needed, they are not just a number as with larger schools. The middle school students still have a connection with teachers and don't feel they have to 'grow up' as fast as students do in true middle schools. I wouldn't want my children anywhere else.

Posted April 22, 2009
In a previous post, the parent said that the pricipal of Stanfield did not like sports and would not support them. That is the most ridiculous statement I've read! This principal used to coach cheerleading while she taught here! Not only was she an excellent teacher, my daughter had her in third grade, she was an excellent coach when my daughter cheered when she was in 7th and 8th grades.

Stanfield Elementary School 2

Posted February 20, 2008
I don`t know.... Stanfield is an alright school but teachers get mad at every little thing. The school would be better without I`d say around 2 or 3 less of the teachers. As for sports and clubs stanfield has pretty much everything so they are good on that. But like one of the reviews said most teachers are here just to get the summer off.

Posted December 14, 2007
I have three children in this school and I am very proud of how they are learning and growing.

Posted August 19, 2007
I am very pleased with Stanfield Elementary..

Posted November 27, 2006
I love Stanfield School. I have three children that attend and I am very proud of our school and the staff. I have one child with special needs and they more than meet his needs. I would not send my three children any where else.

Stanfield Elementary School 3

Posted March 07, 2006
For the most part, the teachers here good. We do have a few who are only teaching because they get the summer off. And it shows when we as parents, not teachers, have to teach our children at home how to do particular assignments. The principal is the biggest downfall of this school. Most schools have a principal who support extracurricular activities such as sports....NOT HERE. Our principal made a statement that she did not like sports and would not support them in any way. And trust me it shows. Some people need to realize that kids who participate in extracurricular activities tend to stay out of trouble a little longer. Except for the petty infactions they receive at school for talking too loud in the hall or laughing in the restrooms.

101 Montgomery St, Stanfield, NC  28163
Last modified Stanfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.