Bad
Good

I love Stanfield Elementary School because all five of my kids have went there and it has been a great school for them. I will miss the wonderful teachers and the staff here. Four of them have graduated from West Stanly High School. My youngest child is in kindergarten now and will not have the pleasure of staying with this school. His two teachers were wonderful because they were so good to him. They raced with him to drink his milk and called me anytime he was sick or got hurt. There will never be a better school than this one.

My grandson will attend kindergarten in the fall. As a retired teacher myself, I thought it was a fantastic idea to have "camp" for these little guys. The first days of school should be a breeze for them. Keep up the great work

This is the absolute best school around. Wonderful, caring teachers and staff work together for the good of all students. Students get extra attention and care when needed, they are not just a number as with larger schools. The middle school students still have a connection with teachers and don't feel they have to 'grow up' as fast as students do in true middle schools. I wouldn't want my children anywhere else.

In a previous post, the parent said that the pricipal of Stanfield did not like sports and would not support them. That is the most ridiculous statement I've read! This principal used to coach cheerleading while she taught here! Not only was she an excellent teacher, my daughter had her in third grade, she was an excellent coach when my daughter cheered when she was in 7th and 8th grades.

I don`t know.... Stanfield is an alright school but teachers get mad at every little thing. The school would be better without I`d say around 2 or 3 less of the teachers. As for sports and clubs stanfield has pretty much everything so they are good on that. But like one of the reviews said most teachers are here just to get the summer off.

I have three children in this school and I am very proud of how they are learning and growing.

I am very pleased with Stanfield Elementary..

I love Stanfield School. I have three children that attend and I am very proud of our school and the staff. I have one child with special needs and they more than meet his needs. I would not send my three children any where else.

Last modified Stanfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.