Posted August 23, 2014
My son goes to Wake Forest High and he absolutely loves it!!! The teachers are great and they really care about helping their students. The academics are really good and Wake Forest offers a wide variety of AP classes. There are a ton of after school activities that appeal to a variety of interests. The teacher to parent contact is very good and whenever I've had to contact a teacher or administration they have always been helpful and courteous. We love Wake Forest High School. It is a great school.

Posted May 10, 2014
I am a sophomore at Wake Forest and I absolutely love this school! The teachers are great and they really care about their students. There are so many good clubs at this school and the athletics are great. Overall I am really happy with my school. It is such a great place to learn and make friends and the school really prepares you for life. Go cougars!!!!!

Posted April 20, 2014
This is one of the most outstanding schools in terms of positive faculty relationships and overall atmosphere. The performing arts department is truly excellent, offering courses in acting, technical theatre, dance, music theory, orchestra, jazz band, and music theory.

Posted February 04, 2014
Exceptional school!! My daughter graduated here 2012-2013! I'm surprised to see they have taken smart lunch away. Very unfortunate however it makes sense for what was going on with some. As for the post about drugs on campus..There isn't a school in the US THAT IS TOLERANT OF DRUG ON SCHOOL GROUNDS!! DRUGS are everywhere unfortunately!! Its up to the parents and school professionals to teach children what drugs can do to kids, teens & adults! However teens can't be "babysat" all the time! By the time you reach middle and high school, if you don't have an idea to stay away from drugs and the kids that do them...its not tthe schools FAULT nor your parents FAULT!!

Wake Forest-Rolesville High School 2

Posted October 27, 2013
I've been a ninth grader for two months now, and hopefully, my experience will get better over time. However, coming from Heritage Middle which was a school with a great community, passionate teachers who cared about their students and just genuine good kids, I was very let down. I knew that the school had a drug problem and it really does. The signs that say, "this is a tobacco free school" make me laugh. However, it's not like it's difficult to abstain from drugs if you don't want to do drugs here. I'd say the bigger problem is sadly enough, the teachers. I'm not saying that all the teachers suck or that they aren't trying. The teachers are treated poorly and therefore treat the kids poorly. I've noticed that most of my teachers don't really care about their students as people. They just want to give you the assignment and grade it and then be done with you. They have no care in personal connections and it's even rare for the teachers to even be polite enough to say 'hi' or 'bye'. The football is awesome, but that's about it. I think there needs to be a bigger sense of community (honestly I hate most of my peers) and they need to get the academics in order. I miss middle school.

Wake Forest-Rolesville High School 4

Posted March 04, 2013
* This school is outperforming the other two high schools in the area academically * 2 daughters attend, no problems to date, honor students * Miss smart lunch; cougar time not enough to provide extra help * Good friend had bullying problem that was not eradicated by the school * Teachers are well educated * Lots of extracurricular activities to choose from * Respect the education being received

Wake Forest-Rolesville High School 1

Posted May 21, 2012
Unfortunately, I feel the school has gotten worse with the new principal. A straight A student that LOVED school experienced the change in his senior year and now HATES school. Really need to clean house as far as SOME of the burnt out teachers that have been there to long. I know it is difficult to be a teacher and there are a wide variety of serious problems here, however some teachers expect the worst and get it. I have been to meet the teacher night for years. I have actually seen some anger and flip, condescending attitudes come through in teacher presentations. We have had a lot of wonderful and inspiring teachers in our 19 years with WCPSS. It's easy to tell the difference. There is also major drug problem at this school

Wake Forest-Rolesville High School 1

Posted October 16, 2011
This school is a disorganized mess. Hopefully, the new prinicipal will help reorganize the priorities that seem to be lacking. There is no emphasis on academic excellence. The teachers while caring are over whelmed. The students seem completely out of control. The guidance counselors provide absolutely no guidance.

Wake Forest-Rolesville High School 4

Posted August 18, 2011
My son graduated from WFRH in 2010. I am also a substitute teacher at this school. I really respect ths school.

Posted March 05, 2011
My daughter loves this school. She enjoy it and has a lot of friends. She is an honor student. We moved from Puerto Rico seven years ago. Good school overall.

Wake Forest-Rolesville High School
420 Stadium Drive, Wake Forest, NC  27587
Last modified Wake Forest-Rolesville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wake Forest-Rolesville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.