Posted April 29, 2014
I am a parent of a third grader and have to say I completely love our school. Each year our teachers have been fantastic, amazing communicators and wonderful, nurturing educators. They have excelled at working with children at every learning level. My daughter feels safe, happy, and continues to be excited about learning & going to school each day. I can't imagine having a better experience with better teachers, or staff anywhere else.

Posted April 28, 2014
We have been at heritage for 5 years now and I am so happy with the whole experience.. I feel blessed that my kids have had such wonderful teachers etc.. Would recommend to anyone!

Heritage Elementary 2

Posted January 07, 2014
Unqualified teachers that don't follow proper procedures when it comes to student progress. Poor teacher parent communication, ad version to using technology and constantly asking for money for things for teachers that aren't classroom related.

Heritage Elementary 1

Posted May 31, 2013
We were so excited to come here based on the reviews; however, parents beware! My daughter's teacher refused to provide her with more challenging materials (a complaint we've now heard from several parents!) and when I brought this to the principal's attention, she tried to turn the situation on me. We are so truly disappointed in the lack of communication and professionalism here.

Heritage Elementary 0

Posted May 12, 2010
Heritage Elementary is a fantastic school! My son is in Mrs. Keen's kindergarten class and has learned a great deal this year. The principal and staff are very dedicated and create a wonderful learning environment.

Posted January 31, 2010

Heritage Elementary 4

Posted October 22, 2009
I have 1 child now attending Heritage elementary, and 2 kids who previously attended. It is an excellent school. The kids are well prepared for middle school. The principal and staff are wonderful, they are always involved in the day to day activities and stays up to date with everythinng that is going on. The teachers make sure the kids learn, and have fun as well. My kids really enjoy being at Heritage.

Posted October 16, 2009
iam really impressed with this school we are from England and i have a daughter who attends this school.She really enjoys it and her progress has increased dramatically since attending heritage elementary. Excellent PTA and she loved her teacher Miss Sinclair that she had in 1st Grade

Posted February 14, 2004

Heritage Elementary
3500 Rogers Road, Wake Forest, NC  27587
Last modified Heritage Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.