Wake Forest, NC

Posted December 20, 2014
As a parent of a 4th grader, a Kindergartener and as North East transplant I want to share how happy we are with the school, staff and curriculum. There is absolutely no where else we would choose to live and no other school we'd rather our kids attend, anywhere. The teachers are bright, happy, nurturing professionals who love these kids. They empower them, challenge & support them. The staff (Principal included) are open, warm and amazing to these kids and provide a safe and fun environment that my kids actually look forward to going to each day. Our "specialists" (music included) are passionate about their fields of expertise and the children feel that. My 4th grader this year along with her classmates will play her recorder with the NC Symphony, what an amazing experience! When reading reviews, before believing the negative (that often come out right around report card tine, go figure) I urge anyone to just visit HES. The moment you step through the doors you will feel the difference for yourself.

Heritage Elementary 2

Posted December 19, 2014
If you're coming from the Northeast be prepared for a shock! This school although considered a "good" school around here isn't even close to the level of education you get in the North. There's no school nurse on site, no real music program or languages. In NC teachers are poorly paid and that reflects on the schools. The PTA is great and it does a lot for the school. Principal doesn't get involved at all in daily school activities or events, kids (and parents) barely know her.

Posted April 28, 2014
We have been at heritage for 5 years now and I am so happy with the whole experience.. I feel blessed that my kids have had such wonderful teachers etc.. Would recommend to anyone!

Heritage Elementary 2

Posted January 07, 2014
Unqualified teachers that don't follow proper procedures when it comes to student progress. Poor teacher parent communication, ad version to using technology and constantly asking for money for things for teachers that aren't classroom related.

Heritage Elementary 1

Posted May 31, 2013
We were so excited to come here based on the reviews; however, parents beware! My daughter's teacher refused to provide her with more challenging materials (a complaint we've now heard from several parents!) and when I brought this to the principal's attention, she tried to turn the situation on me. We are so truly disappointed in the lack of communication and professionalism here.

Heritage Elementary 0

Posted May 12, 2010
Heritage Elementary is a fantastic school! My son is in Mrs. Keen's kindergarten class and has learned a great deal this year. The principal and staff are very dedicated and create a wonderful learning environment.

Posted January 31, 2010

Heritage Elementary 4

Posted October 22, 2009
I have 1 child now attending Heritage elementary, and 2 kids who previously attended. It is an excellent school. The kids are well prepared for middle school. The principal and staff are wonderful, they are always involved in the day to day activities and stays up to date with everythinng that is going on. The teachers make sure the kids learn, and have fun as well. My kids really enjoy being at Heritage.

Posted October 16, 2009
iam really impressed with this school we are from England and i have a daughter who attends this school.She really enjoys it and her progress has increased dramatically since attending heritage elementary. Excellent PTA and she loved her teacher Miss Sinclair that she had in 1st Grade

Posted February 14, 2004

Heritage Elementary
3500 Rogers Road, Wake Forest, NC  27587
Last modified Heritage Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top