Posted August 14, 2014
Amazing school. Close knit family feeling, outstanding education. Consistent test scores show all children are above grade level (many grades are 2 more years above grade level). Very loving and welcoming school.

Posted December 01, 2013
St Catherine of Siena Catholic school is an amazing school! My daughter has been surrounded by such a caring, helpful, faith-filled and happy people young and older. We feel she is safe, loved and receiving a very good education. The new playground, new soccer field and beautiful new church just adds to the wonderful atmosphere that my precious child is blessed to have. I would recommend anyone to go and look at this family-friendly and exceptional educational environment for all children PreK through 8th grade. I only WISH they had a high school attached as well. God Bless everyone who works at SCS!!

Posted October 23, 2013
We love St Catherine of Siena because of its quality teachers and leadership. The teachers are wonderful and loving. St. Catherine is the school that you remember as a kid. It has a great feeling of community and family. The class sizes are small and the academic standards are high! There is also a big focus on character development and our children have grown in their faith. Our children love to go to school every day! We are blessed to have found St. Catherine of Siena School.

Posted October 21, 2013
St. Catherine of Siena in Wake Forest, NC educates students from preschool through 8th grade. My children have been attending St. Catherine of Siena since preschool. We fell in love with the school when they started in preschool and we have loved it ever since. The teachers are outstanding and expect our children to excel and offer guidance every step of the way. My husband and I are very happy with the academics and Christian values our children learn everyday. We hate to think that one day they will have to leave their St. Catherine of Siena family to enter high school.

Posted May 25, 2012
Saint Catherines is a fantastic school, the leadership there is focused on not just learning but truly inspiring the students, the parents are very involved and at the center of it all is a profound love for the Lord. It is no wonder why they are chosen 1st Place - Best of the Best Private Schools and why they have IOWA results that demonstrate the children's success. I love St. Catherine's School.

Posted June 10, 2011
St. Catherine of Siena School has strong teachers, leadership and ecourages children to reach to thier fullest potential by providing challenging academic programs. Our children are a part of a wonderful faith filled community that provides a love of learning. We have been a part of the St. Catherine of Siena family for 9 years.

Posted June 10, 2011
We love St. Catherine of Siena School! We have very bright children who were not being challenged in other schools. We transitioned to St. Catherine's placing our children in both the elementary and middle school. This has been an absolute blessing!! This school has provided special attention to our children. Their academic performance and self-esteem has increased tremendously!!!

Posted June 10, 2011
We love attending St. Catherine of Siena Elementary and Middle School. The teachers are warm and loving and my children have made great friendships. The teachers and administration provide strong bridges to home and as a result our children are successful. This is a great school!!

St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School 1

Posted May 15, 2011
Our children were very unhappy at this school; and we were very disappointed with the school as well. We ultimately removed our children from this school and enrolled them in other grade and middle schools where they are now thriving and, once again, going to school with smiles on their faces. We do not recommend this school.

Posted April 30, 2009
I have been at St. Catherine of Siena (PreK-8) for almost two years. The school is a fantastic community. They have an excellent team of teaching professionals and just added Smart Boards to the Elementary Grades. It is refreshing to find a Catholic School that is serious about its Faith and dedicated to Academic Excellence. I love my family at St. Catherine's. http://school.saintcatherinesienawf.org/

St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School
520 W Holding Ave, Wake Forest, NC  27587
Last modified St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.