PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

My daughter has attended St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School since kindergarten. She is now in 5th grade there and has loved it more every year! She enjoys the small environment, loving teachers and her great friends. As parents, we are grateful for the strong academics, family atmosphere, seasoned teachers and catholic faith formation. As the school has grown, she has been enjoying new after school programs and athletics (like STEM Lego club and Cross Country.) Overall, my daughter has thrived at St. Catherine of Siena! So glad to have such a great school here in Wake Forest.

Having our kids in school here has been such an incredible blessing - the school and church have quickly become our second family since we moved here two years ago. The staff and teachers are top-notch and we've seen our three kids really thrive in the intimate and faith-based environment. We can't imagine being anywhere else.

My two children have called SCS home since they were 3 years old, as preschool students. Teachers truly care for the spiritual and emotional health of their students, not only their academic growth. Academics are on track, with standardized test scores repeatedly above the national average. My daughter graduated SCS and entered Cardinal Gibbons High School in honors classes, and has flourished academically. Just as importantly, the faith filled environment builds a student's self esteem. So much so, that she transitioned from a class of 16 to a freshman class of over 400 with confidence and enthusiasm. I couldn't imagine my children growing up in any other school.

Amount of homework: Agree

So far the elementary school homework levels have been appropriate; middle school seems a bit heavy.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school staff and parish priests work daily to integrate good character traits and the Catholic faith into the student's studies, activities, and daily life.

We love the dedicated staff, who are supported in many ways by our faith community. St. Catherine's offers strong academics mixed with many opportunities to learn about and practice our faith in daily life. It's a safe, warm environment for our children to learn and grow -- and one we feel confident is an excellent partner for us as we raise our children.

Teachers care about the educational and emotional well being of your child, and I have a child who really struggles. Test scores are well above the public schools in the area. The teachers want your child to succeed. Only concern I have is that it is a bit "uber" conservative for my taste...and I am Catholic. Everyone has a friend, bullying is practically non-existent, and any issues are nipped in the bud. One child already graduated - was there since pre-K 4, my other has been there since pre-K3, and graduates next year. Love the school!

Amazing school. Close knit family feeling, outstanding education. Consistent test scores show all children are above grade level (many grades are 2 more years above grade level). Very loving and welcoming school.

St Catherine of Siena Catholic school is an amazing school! My daughter has been surrounded by such a caring, helpful, faith-filled and happy people young and older. We feel she is safe, loved and receiving a very good education. The new playground, new soccer field and beautiful new church just adds to the wonderful atmosphere that my precious child is blessed to have. I would recommend anyone to go and look at this family-friendly and exceptional educational environment for all children PreK through 8th grade. I only WISH they had a high school attached as well. God Bless everyone who works at SCS!!

We love St Catherine of Siena because of its quality teachers and leadership. The teachers are wonderful and loving. St. Catherine is the school that you remember as a kid. It has a great feeling of community and family. The class sizes are small and the academic standards are high! There is also a big focus on character development and our children have grown in their faith. Our children love to go to school every day! We are blessed to have found St. Catherine of Siena School.

Last modified St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8