Washington High 3

Posted November 02, 2009
I went to Washington High School and graduated in 2007. I enjoyed attending this school and I would recommend it to anyone who is willing to to try and wanting to make something out of themselves. The school offers a variety of AP courses. Along with an excellent Early College programs that allows you to take college courses at the community college while still being enrolled in high school for free. That is a huge advantage for any college bound student. If the students is willing to try the teachers are willing to help you. There are not any handouts at this school. You must try. Every teacher was willing and wanting to help each and every student who wanted to be help. The Guidance Counselor were not the best but they will help if you stay on them. We had many other area students try to transfer into WHS

Washington High 2

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted August 16, 2009
This school is not parent friendly at all! The principal picks and chooses who he will and will not listen to and if you have a difference of opinion you may as well hang it up!

Washington High 4

Posted February 05, 2009

Washington High 5

Posted January 15, 2009
I graduated from Washington High in 1999. When I entered college, I found that I had received a better education than most of my peers. Also, I came into college with several hours of college credit thanks to all of the AP classes Washington offers.

Washington High 5

Posted November 08, 2008

Washington High 0

Posted October 31, 2008
I don't like this school at all. There are alot of teachers that just don't care about the students, there just there for a pay check. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 21, 2008

Posted September 04, 2008
I didn't enjoy attending this school. Teachers had their favorites and ignored the needs of others. Prom and other functions were a disappointment. I wasn't a part of the 'in' clique who put together yearbooks and failed to put my credentials next to my pic. Thanks for the great memories. NOT!

Posted August 20, 2008

Washington High
400 Slatestone Road, Washington, NC  27889
Last modified Washington High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington High Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.