Willard, NC

Posted October 08, 2013
Our school is a great school. They work hard to help all children. They weed out all the bad and work for the good of all students. They deserve your award because they will use it to a full advantage of good for the children. We have the best in class of all the staff. We are a small community school and we need the money. I applaud the staff. Hope we win!!!

Posted September 18, 2008
I love it because my daughter loves it and is doing good. This is her first public school she is a military child. I love her teacher she is good and works with her well. She just still nervous to go and eat breakfast by herself. I'm still working with her on that. She is a child that just loves school.

Posted June 24, 2008
I have 4 kids at Penderlea and they all love it their and so do I. Their grades keep improving and the staff and principal Miller are Great. ...Joanna Britt

Posted March 27, 2008
We absolutely love Penderlea! The staff is exceptional. My daughter is very happy and loves school. What more can you ask?

Penderlea Elementary School

Posted February 07, 2008
My daughter is in Mrs. Blakes fifth grade class. She has been going to Penderlea since Kindergarten. I love her teacher. she stays on top of my daughter and keeps me informed on her behavior,grades, and progress whether its good or bad. I feel like she really cares and she is there to help make a difference in the children's lives.

Posted January 31, 2007
We LOVE Penderlea. I'm so thrilled that our two boys are able to go here. Anytime one of my sons has had a academic problem it was quickly addressed and help was provided. The teachers and the principals bend over backwards to help the students and to keep the parents involved.

Posted October 05, 2006
My son is in Mrs. Johnson third grade class. He has been going to Penderlea since Kindergarten. I love his teacher. she stays on top of my son and keeps me informed on his behavior,grades, and progress whether its good or bad. I feel like she really cares and she is there to help make a difference in the children's lives.

Posted September 13, 2006
I just want to say that this school in Penderlea is so awesome and that the teachers and the staff are the greatest. My son started there since pre kindergarden and he loves this school. I feel that they the teachers have done so awesome with him, he loves school and it shows. I feel that all the teachers have done such a great job of teaching, and I feel great that my son is a part of this school. The gym teachers really keep my son on the go, and that is all he talks about. He truly likes Mr Pittman and it shows. I thank each teacher in Penderlea Elementary for the great job they are doing for our children. The Principal and the staff at Penderlea Elementary are truly amazing. I thank each and everyone working there for the great things they are doing for the children.

Posted December 23, 2005
This school is wonderful. My daughter is in her 9th year at this school. She Is in the eighth grade. This is the best school in the county. I love it. GO HORNETS!

Posted April 11, 2005
My son has attended grades K-8. We have been very pleased with the quality of instruction. The teachers are EXCELLENT and the new principal is a breath of fresh air!

Penderlea Elementary School
82 Penderlea School Road, Willard, NC  28478
Last modified Penderlea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Penderlea Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top