Bad
Good

Our school is a great school. They work hard to help all children. They weed out all the bad and work for the good of all students. They deserve your award because they will use it to a full advantage of good for the children. We have the best in class of all the staff. We are a small community school and we need the money. I applaud the staff. Hope we win!!!

I love it because my daughter loves it and is doing good. This is her first public school she is a military child. I love her teacher she is good and works with her well. She just still nervous to go and eat breakfast by herself. I'm still working with her on that. She is a child that just loves school.

I have 4 kids at Penderlea and they all love it their and so do I. Their grades keep improving and the staff and principal Miller are Great. ...Joanna Britt

We absolutely love Penderlea! The staff is exceptional. My daughter is very happy and loves school. What more can you ask?

My daughter is in Mrs. Blakes fifth grade class. She has been going to Penderlea since Kindergarten. I love her teacher. she stays on top of my daughter and keeps me informed on her behavior,grades, and progress whether its good or bad. I feel like she really cares and she is there to help make a difference in the children's lives.

We LOVE Penderlea. I'm so thrilled that our two boys are able to go here. Anytime one of my sons has had a academic problem it was quickly addressed and help was provided. The teachers and the principals bend over backwards to help the students and to keep the parents involved.

My son is in Mrs. Johnson third grade class. He has been going to Penderlea since Kindergarten. I love his teacher. she stays on top of my son and keeps me informed on his behavior,grades, and progress whether its good or bad. I feel like she really cares and she is there to help make a difference in the children's lives.

Last modified Penderlea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.