Bad
Good

Don't let the grade on this school fool you. Murrayville Elementary School is a Great school! I have had my children here for 3 years now and have had all wonderful teachers. Dr. Dulcos makes you feel right at home, with her welcoming smile whenever she sees a parent or student. This school has given my children just as good of an education. Our family is proud to say "we go to Murrayville!!" Thank you to ALL of the staff at Murrayville Elementary School. Kathy C. (proud parent)

This is a great school, it is safe and there are high learning expectations for every child. Great teaching staff and administration!

Murrayville is the best! Dr. Duclos (the Principal) has hand picked the best staff any school could offer. The faculty is warm, energetic and totally in-tune with the students and parents. I thought that having male art and music teachers would putt off my two daughters but they too are fun loving and caring teachers and my kids warmed right up to them. The Principal and all of the faculty and staff are completely approachable and take the cares of the students and parents very seriously. They have fresh reward system that inspires kids and the Mariner Pledge says it all! It is too bad that being a newer school and having one bad year (testing) can pull down the Great Schools score so low - it does not reflect the excellent learning experiences my students have had. Go Mariners!!!

I am thrilled to have my child at this school as every staff member is outstanding. Dr. Duclos is an outstanding leader and principal; she is friendly, caring, knows the children, opens car doors and it there for everybody. The school delivers quality instruction at all times.

Murrayville is an outstanding school. The principal has done a great job organizing such a big school. She is a great leader who cares about the children. She knows instruction and knows what is best for her students. She is a wonderful communicator and keeps everyone informed.

Wow, this is an outstanding school in everyway! The principal is fantastic and the teachers are highly trained and friendly. They understand how to relate to children and have created an outstanding learning environment. Great leadership!!!!

Murrayville is an outstanding school and Dr. Duclos is a wonderful principal. She knows her children and works with 'every' child to increase achievement. She cares about instruction and ensures quality instruction at all times. She has hired outstanding teachers who treat children with dignity and clearly understand diversity.

Murrayville Elementary is a fantastic school. The staff is passionate about educating the children as well as providing an enriching and nuturing environment for them. Everyday the faculty and staff go above and beyond what is required of them. Our family is truly blessed to be at Murrayville.

Both of my kids go to this school one in the first grade the other in the fourth grade. Excellent in every area of education for me. Both of my kids love going to this school and they have a great staff. Everyone there seems to honestly care about my childrens education and there well being. This makes me want to participate as much as I can during the School year.

I think that this is a great school overall. We are a military and the staff and students made it easier for my son to adjust. Most of the teachers seem pretty nice and are helpful. The office staff and nurse are awesome! Mr. Tracy was one of the best asst. principals ever and we hated to see him go. He was such a positive male role model for the students. My son has had a great 2 years there. I like the fact that the teachers he had challenged him! He was an A/B student when we first moved here but now he is an A+ student. I would like to see more diversity in the schools (teachers or administration). I also would love to see more programs honoring/celebrating black history.

Last modified Murrayville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.