B O Barnes Elementary 5

Posted March 23, 2014
Barnes School is a great school for students to learn, and mostly parents needs to get more involved with their them and check their book sacks daily to make sure their work is done. Also go to school to check with teachers concerning their homework and classwork,not to for progress and report card to come. I give those teachers,principals, and those involved with all students a high Praise for their good work... I'm a parent and I goes out there as must as I can to check my children...God Bless Barnes School.

B O Barnes Elementary 3

Posted March 05, 2010
Caring teachers who get to know the students and who go the extra mile to help the students achieve.

B O Barnes Elementary 0

Posted November 05, 2009
I regret have chosen this school for my child. I am Very disappointed about this school. I will ever suggest this school to anyone.

B O Barnes Elementary 0

Posted September 18, 2009
The students, staff, and parents are great!

B O Barnes Elementary 5

Posted July 11, 2007

Contact Information

1913 Martin Luther King Junior Parkway East
Wilson, NC 27893

School website

B O Barnes Elementary
1913 Martin Luther King Junior Parkway East, Wilson, NC  27893
Last modified B O Barnes Elementary is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B O Barnes Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.