K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Woodland is an awesome school. I love the education my child is getting. My child has been at Woodland for 4 years and loves every day at school. The teachers are special people and the truly love the students. It is the best Christian school around!

I highly recommend WBCS it has been a real blessing to me as a parent of 3 I have 2 in the school. Biblical values are very important to my husband and I. This is a very caring faculty.

My daughter goes to Woodland and has for all but 2 years of her life. She loves the school, the teachers and so do I. I love the fact that the teachers take the time to help and get to know the children and encourage them in every way academically and Biblically. Woodland has great sports and club activities for the kids as well. The principal and Pastor Tim Gammons are great leaders. I will never have to worry about my daughter while she is at school. Thanks to everyone for the great job that you do!

Last modified Woodland Baptist Chr. School is a Private school that serves grades K-12