K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 20, 2007
Woodland is an awesome school. I love the education my child is getting. My child has been at Woodland for 4 years and loves every day at school. The teachers are special people and the truly love the students. It is the best Christian school around!

Posted December 03, 2006
I highly recommend WBCS it has been a real blessing to me as a parent of 3 I have 2 in the school. Biblical values are very important to my husband and I. This is a very caring faculty.

Posted November 29, 2006
My daughter goes to Woodland and has for all but 2 years of her life. She loves the school, the teachers and so do I. I love the fact that the teachers take the time to help and get to know the children and encourage them in every way academically and Biblically. Woodland has great sports and club activities for the kids as well. The principal and Pastor Tim Gammons are great leaders. I will never have to worry about my daughter while she is at school. Thanks to everyone for the great job that you do!

Posted April 28, 2006
As a parent of a young lady at WBCS, we really like the instructors, biblical values, fellowship for my daughter and soccer, basketball & volleyball. WBCS is a fantastic educational & Christian school.

Posted September 03, 2005
As a parent, I like the family atmosphere at Woodland. Teachers take a personal interest in their students. The office staff, led by the principal and assistant principal, are professional and caring people who are willing to sit down with parents and students to discuss any concerns. Coaches work to have each player develop character, as well as athletic skills. WBCS is a great school.

Posted March 17, 2005
I have three children enrolled in this school. One is a senior, one a sophomore and the last is a prekidnergardner. I have had experience with every age group from pre-K to senior and find this to be a caring, understanding school. The principal is sympathetic and understanding with the children and relates so well with them, yet he is also a firm disciplinarian. I get great comfort from the knowlege that my children are achieving high academic learning while being taught Biblical principles and the morals, which is so needed in our society. I want my children to be more than citizens. I want them to make a difference in their communities. At this school, they learn just that. I am proud to be a supporting parent as well as a former student.

Posted January 26, 2005
The school, principal and teachers are excellent. It's like having a great big family outside of church. Everyone is helpful and friendly and do everything possible to help your child succeed. If anyone is think about private school verses public this is the school for you.

Posted May 01, 2004
WBCS is the greatest school in the Triad area. I would recommend WBCS to all parents who desire a Christ-centered education. The school staff is committed to giving the best care and education to each student. The standards are Biblically based and administered with compassion and fairness. The students are able to get to know their teachers and parents find the staff available and helpful. An added plus for the school is the ability of students to participate in sports, fine arts and clubs. This produces a well rounded person who is able to face the world with success. In addition, chapel services and Bible classes present Biblical truth and application. WBCS is a great school!

Posted May 01, 2004
Woodland is an amazing school. They teach good Christian values and it provides a close knit family atmosphere. The teachers do an excellent job in getting your children ready for college. The teachers and coaches there really care about the students and athletes. It is well run and God is the center of that school. The new principal and his family are amazing people and show that they really do care about the school, student body, faculty and staff. I would recommend it to any family!

Posted November 22, 2003
WBCS is a great school with a caring principal and office staff. The teachers go the extra mile to help students be successful. The standards are great, the students can be involved in many activities and the school is a family. I would recommend the school to all parents.

Woodland Baptist Chr. School
1175 Bethania-Rural Hall Road, Winston-Salem, NC  27106
Last modified Woodland Baptist Chr. School is a Private school that serves grades K-12