Kimberley Park Elementary 3

Posted January 14, 2011
This school would be better if the quality of the professional people were higher. Their crossing guard is so unprofessional it is ashame. She is the first face of the school and what a poor example she is doing to start 2011 off. As a parent dropping off my kids I hear gossip and ugly tones from her to other people. It truely is sad.

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted August 21, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted January 14, 2004
- a former student
This school is a good school. I used to go here and I enjoyed every moment of it. Well now my sister goes there and she likes it too. But not as much as I did. There are some good teachers that work there. They do a excellent job of teaching.

Contact Information

North Cherry Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27105

School website

Kimberley Park Elementary
North Cherry Street, Winston-Salem, NC  27105
Last modified Kimberley Park Elementary is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kimberley Park Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.