Posted October 29, 2013
I cannot wait to transfer my daughter out if this school! Communication in this school is a huge problem. Nothing sent home about open house, my daughter has her head bashed in from another kid and no one bothers telling me and repeated messages to have teachers call me go ignored. This has been the worst experience ever!

Konnoak Elementary 4

Posted October 24, 2013
We really enjoyed our 6 years at this school. I wish that there was more parent involvement.

Konnoak Elementary 0

Posted April 14, 2010
I have worked here for 17 years, and will end up my retirement year here! If I didn't love this school, I would not still be here!

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted June 06, 2008
my daughter and i loved this school for many reasons from the whole staff of teachers and more.they treated us and everyone like one big happy family.

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted March 06, 2008
i dont think that the kids arent getting good hands on about learning. its race is high its all about fighting in this school i can not stand the teachers they need to get more bettter teachers than this. this is not good at all!!

Posted January 31, 2008

Posted January 14, 2008

Posted December 17, 2007
My experience at Konnoak has been phenomenal. Great staff under strong leadership of Dr. Jones. My child has flourished in the learning environment of Konnoak that serves the children as young individuals. Oh, What a blessing Konnoak has been.

Konnoak Elementary
3200 Renon Road, Winston-Salem, NC  27127
Last modified Konnoak Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Konnoak Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.