Speas Elementary 0

Posted December 22, 2008
I like the way Dr. reichart remebers every childs name. I like the fact that they are very caring they also have a student council. To see that in a school that is active is rare. My child has been going there since k-this is my childs last year and I love it. I also have another child who is attending now

Posted September 15, 2008
I love the way all the teachers and all the school personal are involved in the childrens safety.

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted January 18, 2008

Posted March 31, 2004
A wonderful school with caring dedicated staff who always go the extra mile. My son was there from K thru 4th grade. Excellent Principal and Asst Principal. Small class sizes, great kids.

Posted August 19, 2003
This is my daughter's first year and she is really excited about going to school and looks forward to homework. She has fallen in love with her teachers and speaks highly of them(Mrs. Leiphart and Mrs. Causse). Mr. Reichart is visible everytime I am there along with Mrs. Powell. I have been at there family nights and see the school at work! Thanks to all of you!

Speas Elementary
2000 W Polo Road, Winston-Salem, NC  27106
Last modified Speas Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Speas Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.