Posted March 01, 2012
My children feel safe, secure, and loved at Mabel. After that it all seems to fall in place. Thank you Mabel!!

Posted March 20, 2010
I haven't always agreed with the discipline but I will say it has been consistent top to bottom. (as in maybe a a little tough but better than the alternative) It is also nice just to walk in and have ppl speak to you like you are a part of that family. The class sizes are a great secret and I would request a transfer back if we ever moved out of district. Don't let the rural setting or the size fool you, first class all the way.

Posted October 02, 2009
Freindly and effective staff and a principal to match. The school is a place kids want to be. Teachers return my calls when I need help and the size is just right.

Mabel Elementary 1

Posted November 08, 2008

Posted August 11, 2008
It's the best school in the area, my child had went to all the schools in boone but Mabel is the best!

Posted June 10, 2008

Mabel Elementary
404 Mabel School Road, Zionville, NC  28698
Last modified Mabel Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabel Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.